What do you specialize in or have the biggest interest with?

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
My first time making a thread in here but I have always had this on my mind.

im not sure about what I specialize in since I have not been doing this for long enough but always find my self looking at one part of a fully dressed person (like I am looking at a bit of everything but for sure there is one part I am more interest in), so what I wanted to ask was:
  1. Am I alone and most people love it all? :unsure:
  2. Am I not alone and you love most of it but there is just one thing you cant keep you eyes away from? :unsure:
  3. If im not alone what is the one thing you love most? :unsure:
  4. Is it something you want or have tryed to specialize in? :unsure:
  5. Was it something you already specialized in and that is why you look out for it in others?? :unsure:

I know I'm being pretty broad here but I wanted to see how far this might cover. :p
So for me I am not what I would say a fully heavy crossdresser or sissy but I dont mind crossdresser at all and it can be fun somethings (still not sure about being a sissy since there is a lot more to it then I used to know) and I'm some what sure my little side is that of a little girl. (WHICH MAKES SO MUCH SENSE IN MY LIFE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

So back to the point for me I always find myself looking at others peoples shoes (which just seems really really odd to me up to this point) and its not like there is one type to rule them all but like hair accessories, t shirts, pants/ trouser, dresses, underwear/ leg wear and or other things are all good too but I do just spend more time looking down at them cool, cute or pretty shoes haha.

Thank you all for those that looked and more so to those that post to show I am just not that odd once again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (hopefully 🙃)

Reactions: todderhr

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I usually love to look at it all, when I see a beautiful woman in public, (but I must not look for too long). As I admire deeply how wonderful some women appear as a result from all the effort, that they have to put in, to gain their presentation.
However, if I were to have only the time to focus on one thing, it would be the dresses !!
I would love to be able to dress up and pass in public as a woman in a dream dress.
But sadly, my body is not feminine enough.

Hope you get lots of good posts (well at least better than mine), on your first thread @littleph0enix

Reactions: littleph0enix and BabyRuby88

BabyRuby88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
It is for me quite the same as for H2BIN2. I like the overall feminine look. Honestly I only look at least a little bit feminine when I put on facial makeup an a wig. But this also feels like a little bit to be in a costume. So in my interpretation of myself crossdresser is not a disguise it is who I am. And the best way I can act out is by wearing dresses. So this would also be my "focus"-part. If I'm honest with you, I'm very glad (an also a little bit proud 😊) that I started this year with wearing dresses everytime; at work, with family with friends etc. And I don't wear much other female stuff besides it (only earrings, nail polish and female shoes; at least so far ^^). And since I don't wear a wig etc I don't look extremely feminine. But when I look in the mirror I looks (and feels) like me. And this is a good feeling :)

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and littleph0enix

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I usually love to look at it all, when I see a beautiful woman in public, (but I must not look for too long). As I admire deeply how wonderful some women appear as a result from all the effort, that they have to put in, to gain their presentation.
Haha as in this might be why im tend to look down since I was want to look to long, I do have to agree that the respect I have for most girls/ women to present them self's the way they do as often as they do.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
However, if I were to have only the time to focus on one thing, it would be the dresses !!
I would love to be able to dress up and pass in public as a woman in a dream dress.
But sadly, my body is not feminine enough.
Very nice, to be fair there is a lot to look at when it comes to dresses and it is one of the most feminine ways to present ones self. As for going as fair as presenting ones self as a woman in public I like to think as long as you are being you nothing else matters, like yeah there are bad people that cross the line but we live life trying to find our self since thats what we want to be. (I can understand the want to look better though, all I can say is most of the time when people say this they are not anywhere near as bad as they say)(that or I think a lot of people just look great all the time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

BabyRuby88 said:
I like the overall feminine look. Honestly I only look at least a little bit feminine when I put on facial makeup an a wig. But this also feels like a little bit to be in a costume. So in my interpretation of myself crossdresser is not a disguise it is who I am. And the best way I can act out is by wearing dresses.
Its nice to know that I have had somethings the same at least, for me I think it was making that path to its not a like or enjoy to be a crossdresser or sissy but just a like or enjoyment to what I myself just want in life like everything else (be that whatever it maybe be), when I say I like shoes its more right to say it could be anything be it for girls/ lady's or boys/ men. (in this case it do find that girls stuff is just more with in my interest then boys stuff by a fair bit)

BabyRuby88 said:
So this would also be my "focus"-part. If I'm honest with you, I'm very glad (an also a little bit proud 😊) that I started this year with wearing dresses everytime; at work, with family with friends etc. And I don't wear much other female stuff besides it (only earrings, nail polish and female shoes; at least so far ^^). And since I don't wear a wig etc I don't look extremely feminine. But when I look in the mirror I looks (and feels) like me. And this is a good feeling :)
Congratulations for taking that big step in being your true self first of all, it is sad when you hold your self back but is very understandable with how this sad world is. I think things like wigs might do it for others but as you say, sometimes it just does not feel real so it really is just great to be happy with how you look know that it is 100% just you and not trying to look like another person altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2