What do you like to wear with your diaper at home?

What do you like to wear with your diaper at home?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Just another poll to pique my curiosity: what do you like to wear with your diaper when you are at home?

+1 for the correct use of "pique," though I assume you mean that you want this to satisfy your curiosity rather than raise it.

I voted "other" because I dress normally when I'm wearing a diaper. Maybe it's because I'm a DL and have no AB tendencies, but I've never had any desire to wear anything special with or over my diapers. I like putting on a diaper and going about my business as I do my business. That's the fun for me.

-RMS

I ticked "Tshirt" because that is my normal attire around my place but I do like to wear a pad in my pullups, and sometimes even a pair of undies. Unfortunately I do not have my plastic pants to wear at the moment due to an "destructive argument" with the dryer....lol

Depends on the time of day. What I wear over my diaper and cover varies with how I dress.

Sissy Little Girl clothes of course when no one is around!

I like a hoodie and a m4 that is my goto!

My pokemon T-shirt and my diaper :D

I like to wear something that's comfortable, usually sweatpants and a T-shirt while at home, or if it's hot out, a pair of shorts instead of pants. I also usually have some underwear on over the diaper to help keep things in place.

I put t shirt and Diaper only. I only will wear a white shirt though and I have one diaper only once when I woke up early before anyone else but I sleep in only a diaper quite a bit.

Since I wear at night, sometimes it's my Eeyore nightshirt and a diaper or if its a warm night then just my diaper.

if I'm home alone I will wear my footies. But sometimes I would just go in a diaper. If others are home then it's footies or my regular clothes.

Thank you for all the replies. This has been fun so far...

I will usually be wearing a T-shirt, but I will also wear some sort of pants. When diapered in bed or diapered when it's cold, I prefer pajama pants. But if it's warmer, I like shorts.

I always wear a t-shirt (all my t-shirts are onesie-type); If I am wearing a cloth diaper, it is always plastic pants over top of it, if I am wearing a disposable I don't need plastic pants; then my regular clothes-jeans or shorts during the day, flannel pajamas at night.

Last edited:
Usually a T-shirt and a robe. Sometimes just a robe. If I had any pants that fit properly over a wet Bellisimo, I'd wear them. Some day I'll get around to buying some baggy sweatpants.

Footie PJs! I love wearing my footie PJs with my diaper. It's the best.

Just a diaper and a hoodie for this guy!

ArchieRoni said:
Footie PJs! I love wearing my footie PJs with my diaper. It's the best.

The best experience.

I usually wear my onesie I bought from XPmedical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back