What do you like to do while diapered?

DiaperDusk72

Padded Yo-Yo Wielding Bounty Hunter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi everybody! Figured I’d pose a fun question, everybody likes to talk about wearing diapers but what do you guys like to do while wearing them?

Wearing diapers for me is usually an anxiety-relieving ritual - I like to have a nice relaxing night in and play video games, drink a bit of beer and booze and listen to podcasts! I like trying to play through more difficult games like dark souls or ninja gaiden.

I also like fashion and sometimes like trying on different kinds of makeup and outfits and see what I can come up with while padded.

So what do you guys like to do while diapered?

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Diamond and ChristianDiaperLover

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Playing video games, snuggling stuffies, and sometimes but more rare coloring, playing with match box cars or legos. (rarer because i can do so much more in sandbox video games these days)

Paci's are also a great stress reliever/soother for me. So both are great for e-sport games like League of Legends and CSGO

Last edited:

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only wore overnight until recently, so pretty much the only thing I do then is sleep!

More recently though I have had a few short periods of 24/7 periods around the weekend and on these occasions I have carried-on more or less as normal, so a few household chores, a bit of time in the garden, plus just chilling out watching tv, reading, a bit of model-making listening to music and podcasts etc.

Although this may appear to be not very special, it is actually as it’s so much more relaxing being in nappies and it’s a great stress reliever.

robertabdl74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I spent the day doing all normal think with the exception that I had my diaper sticking out of my jeans

Reactions: Sidewinder

DiaperDusk72

Padded Yo-Yo Wielding Bounty Hunter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
LilByte said:
Playing video games, snuggling stuffies, and sometimes but more rare coloring, playing with match box cars or legos. (rarer because i can do so much more in sandbox video games these days)

Paci's are also a great stress reliever/soother for me. So both are great for e-sport games like League of Legends and CSGO
Nice! I like playing a bit of Halo myself for some more competitive multiplayer games

DLmikey said:
I only wore overnight until recently, so pretty much the only thing I do then is sleep!

More recently though I have had a few short periods of 24/7 periods around the weekend and on these occasions I have carried-on more or less as normal, so a few household chores, a bit of time in the garden, plus just chilling out watching tv, reading, a bit of model-making listening to music and podcasts etc.

Although this may appear to be not very special, it is actually as it’s so much more relaxing being in nappies and it’s a great stress reliever.
I’ve been lucky enough to have a couple days here and there where I’m able to go from waking up to falling asleep in a diaper all day! It’s fun to cook, clean, do normal chores around the house and other stuff you’d usually be bored out of your mind doing.

Reactions: DLmikey

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It depends, I often just get on with my day so might be working, cleaning, shopping etc.

I mainly wear in the evening so relaxing with my GF who will normally be padded too.

Reactions: satin, DiaperDusk72 and Highlander

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Live life. Pee. To sum it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: RetroGirl15 and DiaperDusk72

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
As I wear nappies 24/7 I have learned to enjoy most things while wearing nappies.

Reactions: Freddie07601, diaperdude and DiaperDusk72

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
In all honesty, I like doing anything whilst diapered, I actually prefer it. But the majority of my diapered time is spent working. With it just being me home alone all day, it's easy to just slip on a comfy diaper and concentrate on getting my work done. I have gotten really good at turning my bladder muscles off during the day and just letting the liquid drip out as needed, as I sit in front of the computer, I can just feel little squirts of pee coming out and I don't even try to stop them. It has gotten a bit harder to turn them on at times sadly, and have had a few dribbles here and there after I take the diaper off for the day. But besides working, I like traveling diapered, or if I know I need to sit for awhile, I will do that diapered, like a long play or movie or something.

Reactions: ABDLSerria, chamberpot, diaperdude and 1 other person

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to be alone while I'm diapered. Being alone makes for a better diapered experience. No one to interfere with my thoughts. I can mess my diaper without offending anyone and wallow in it till I'm ready for a clean up and changing.

Reactions: RetroGirl15

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Enjoying just my normal every day activities and spending as much time with my partner ....

Reactions: Freddie07601 and DiaperDusk72

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I enjoy going potty in my diapers 😊

Reactions: RetroGirl15 and DiaperDusk72

RunningDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to wear while just hanging out like normal with my wife, watching TV or a movie.

When alone I like to play video games, and try to hold my bladder until I have to pee.

I also like but have only done once or twice, doing errands while wearing, discreetly of course :)

Reactions: chamberpot and DiaperDusk72

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Diapers are very much a relaxation/stress reliever for me so I like to do things I'd normally do to relax: read, play a video game, watch TV or sports, or muck around on the computer.

Ocassionally I'll do some minor chores or cook while wearing which is kind of enjoyable as well.

Reactions: chamberpot, DiaperDusk72 and DLmikey

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I love living my life fully there is nothing that i won't do while diapered that i wouldn't do anyways. I am very very comfortable in my diaper wearing.

Reactions: Freddie07601

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Live my life ..... But movies and traveling and diving in a dry suit are some things that are better padded for sure...I'm incontinent but there are some things diapers make better..like sleeping really instead of getting up many times a night and sleeping light worrying about wetting the bed I can just sleep and most nights I wake up wet. However waking up messy is definitely a negative for me just can't seem to get past the idea of doing that in bed being ok and simply the blankets soak up the odor.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like shopping while diapered, riding my bike and cleaning the house.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I like to do everything!.😃.
I enjoy my life diapered to its fullest( No pun intended).🤭🤭🤭🤭.
They allow me to go out and enjoy life, due to my medical incontinence.

Lecktroman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Live my life !

• Love
Reactions: Napincolove, Freddie07601 and Jorelaxed