• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What Do You Like to Do In Your Diaper?

What is the favorite thing to do in your diaper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So What bodily function do you like to do most in your diapers?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just wet, not really into doing any mess in them, not for me.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like both, both have to be present in the diaper before I take it off, but I like messing more honestly, so thats what I put.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I actually love messing them most, so I chose that. But comparing a messy with a wet diaper I'd probably prefer the wet one.

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I said wet. Messing is too messy for me.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Both, but most of the time I wet because it's difficult to throw away a messy diaper, but if I was going 24/7 I wouldn't take one off until I had both in there :D

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I really enjoy being messy, but hardly ever get a chance to do so. I also enjoy wetting from time to time. I chose "other" because there are certain things I like doing more than both of those...Like shopping while super crinkly!

F

Falkio

Sleep and game. When I use, its just wetting. Not into #2. At first it was hard to get used to going, but I've warmed up to it quite a bit.

Drake

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like to wet mostly. I don't like the cleanup with a messy diaper.

Role
Incontinent
I voted that I don't like to use my diapers, and honestly, I really don't anymore. When you don't have a choice anymore, it takes the enjoyment out of it for you. If it was 7 years ago, I would have voted that I like to mess the most. But it just doesn't hold that same attraction for me anymore, since I've got to clean up a messy diaper at least once or twice a day now.

And truth be told, I guess that there is one other thing I would really rather do in my diapers more than anything else, (which I'll leave up to your imaginations) LOL, but thanks to my wonderful back, it's not an option any longer, so I didn't even consider it when I voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.