What do you like to called?

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Just out of curiosity and in the interest of conversation. What’s your favorite way to be referred to and what’s your favorite term for your cg?

I really like “Kiddo” as I’m not really an ab but it still feels insuring and good along that line.

I’ve never had a cg to call this but I also like the terms “mama” and “papa”.

How about y’all?

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, ichinyan and 2 others

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I like to be referred to as any of the following

Sexy fox
Naughty fox
Or anything else fox related 🦊😁

I'm not one for the cg aspect but if I'm playing with a female partner I either refer to her as "vixen lover" if I'm dominant or "mistress vixen" if I'm submissive

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Kittyinpink and 3 others

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Once my partner found out about my ABDL side and got more into diapers themself, they pointed out one of my older perchants years ago for being called "princess" and how kiddy that sounded, EHE!

I like being called all sorts of things! I also don't really define as an AB but I enjoy being called babyish things for the embarassment factor (I enjoy much more insulting terms too when it comes to locked door activities, so that influences my interest!). But yeah, most feminine terms of partner-endearment luckily also work as somewhat childish terms (baby girl, pumpkin, sweetheart, precious, ect.) so that just works out for me well!

My partner doesn't like to be refered to with exclusively masculine or feminine terms, so I'm still racking my brain for a good CG term to call them when I'm being little! "Parent" just sounds a bit clinical 〜

Reactions: Emmy, Edgewater, medfet878 and 1 other person

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Once my partner found out about my ABDL side and got more into diapers themself, they pointed out one of my older perchants years ago for being called "princess" and how kiddy that sounded, EHE!

I like being called all sorts of things! I also don't really define as an AB but I enjoy being called babyish things for the embarassment factor (I enjoy much more insulting terms too when it comes to locked door activities, so that influences my interest!). But yeah, most feminine terms of partner-endearment luckily also work as somewhat childish terms (baby girl, pumpkin, sweetheart, precious, ect.) so that just works out for me well!

My partner doesn't like to be refered to with exclusively masculine or feminine terms, so I'm still racking my brain for a good CG term to call them when I'm being little! "Parent" just sounds a bit clinical 〜
What about excellence? 🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: MetalDan86, Edgewater, medfet878 and 2 others

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hemix said:
What about excellence? 🙄😁
Very regal! That actually might work for us, funnily enough... ˘w˘

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878 and Hemix

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I'm little and being comforted and cuddled, I really like being called "Little one." Being called that makes me feel like I'm being looked after and am safe and happy just being little.

But I'd say my favourite thing to be called is "Little man." Being called that makes me feel little as its like a toddler trying to be a big boy, but just ends up being small and adorable. This fits more for times when I'm playing, or chatting or just being a happy toddler.

In terms of CGs, I've been lucky enough to have daddies in the past, so I've always used 'Daddy'.

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Jrodabdl and 1 other person

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:

"Pa" or "Da" are easy, childish and cute.

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878 and YakuiAndOzoi

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
lilithra said:
"Pa" or "Da" are easy, childish and cute.
Yeah, they're super cute! They sound a bit too much like "papa" and "dada" to me though, which immediately "sounds male" to my ears, so they wouldn't really work sadly ☆

Reactions: Edgewater and medfet878

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:

Ooo wow, I like being called insulting things too :D One, uh, not really Little-themed nickname I like to be called while I'm Little is just "Stupid." Kind of in a casual way. Hey, Stupid, get over here! What? Why shouldn't I call you Stupid? You still wear diapers, don't you?😭

In a less mean scenario I also reallyyyy like Princess! Other "noble female titles" seem to work for me too. Like "Her Ladyship" and whatnot. :p

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Kittyinpink and 2 others

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
LadyOfTintagel said:
Ooo wow, I like being called insulting things too :D One, uh, not really Little-themed nickname I like to be called while I'm Little is just "Stupid." Kind of in a casual way. Hey, Stupid, get over here! What? Why shouldn't I call you Stupid? You still wear diapers, don't you?😭
Hehehehehheh, yeahhhhh. That's the good stuff 〜 ♪☆

LadyOfTintagel said:
In a less mean scenario I also reallyyyy like Princess! Other "noble female titles" seem to work for me too. Like "Her Ladyship" and whatnot. :p
The noble ones definately has a real prissy vibe of them. It's super cute and works really well!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878 and LadyOfTintagel

Bombshellbootylicious

PinkPrincess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Princess, Bb, sweety, for me or daddy, papa. Dada for my cg

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
When little I fantasized with so much kiddy names for myself and even my own childs hehehe.
When either LG or BF: Baby Girl. Sweetie. Tiny. Flower.
As vixen BF: Fluff. Vixy. Foxy. Red.
For my CG: Mommy. Daddy. Master. Mistress.

This are the ones that makes me feel more emotions when I they are said to me or I say to others in my fantasies.
Some of this nicknames I write them translated, but I like them better in Spanish, but they sound good enough in English. (Ex. Fluff is 'Pelusa' in Spanish)

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878 and YakuiAndOzoi

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
BenNevis said:
When I'm little and being comforted and cuddled, I really like being called "Little one." Being called that makes me feel like I'm being looked after and am safe and happy just being little.

But I'd say my favourite thing to be called is "Little man." Being called that makes me feel little as its like a toddler trying to be a big boy, but just ends up being small and adorable. This fits more for times when I'm playing, or chatting or just being a happy toddler.

In terms of CGs, I've been lucky enough to have daddies in the past, so I've always used 'Daddy'.
Oh, Little one is nice! Along the lines of sweetheart, honey and sugar. I like all of those as well.

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878 and BenNevis

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use Little One, Baby Girl or Princess for my little, and she called my Daddy

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Rita and 4 others

TinyBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Sweetheart, Angel, little lamb, little one.

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Rita and 1 other person

Bombshellbootylicious

PinkPrincess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
NappyCouple1980 said:
I use Little One, Baby Girl or Princess for my little, and she called my Daddy
Yeah princess

Tonicorn

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I call my cg : daddy/dada/ papa/pop pop

I like to be called baby

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878 and Bombshellbootylicious

ORBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like when my wife calls me her baby, especially her titty baby while I'm nursing.

Reactions: Edgewater, Scott729, medfet878 and 1 other person

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My G/F calls me “Nappy boy” which I like.
Not strictly an AB so it’s a little tease and reminds me that she’s put me into a nappy and plastic pants

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I loved in when my wife called me baby. She also used to call me "little mover" after the Huggies diaper. She'd sometimes do that when we were in a store shopping...haha.

• Haha
Reactions: todderhr, Bombshellbootylicious, Edgewater and 1 other person