What do you like about messing?

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I've never messed before. But I have to say, I'm curious as to what it would be like. What does it feel like in comparison to a wet diaper? And do you mess and instantly clean up? Play for a while? Or somewhere inbetween? Also, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! <3

Reactions: Fireheat
Well, I do not do it often due to the hassle of cleanup.
The act of messing in a diaper is a sensation that many folks can not explain. It has to be experienced first hand to understand.
Having a 'squishy bottom' is a lot of fun ... some folks like staying in a messy diaper longer than others - it all comes down to preference. Most of the time I clean myself up after an hour or 2 ... there have been a couple times I slept in a lightly soiled diaper.
My advice is have room deodorizers and cleanup supplies ready before you remove your diaper . Be aware that where ever you are in a messy diaper, it will smell for a while.
While messy, please keep your 'pee-pee place' clean . Getting poo in the wrong areas can lead to nasty things happening .

(( bonus points for messing while sitting down ))

Last edited:
Reactions: griphixx, Eddie36 and Whitechocolate
I don't. I have, but it's not something I chose to do for fun. To gross, too smelly, too much clean up, and it will start a rash fast.

Warm oatmeal, made extra thick, feels about the same. I have a partner who has a kink for this, so we mix it with J-lube for better consistency and feel, and dye it bright purple.

Last edited:
Reactions: griphixx
I love messing in a Diaper when I have to Poop and can do it (i only poop my Diapers at home)

For me the feeling can be a mix of things, for example it usually feels great, it's so relieving and for me it feels like a much more complete experience to wet and mess; rather than to just wet

It also carries a kind of "Naughty" feeling to me a lot more so than just wetting because of how in Potty Training, there is nothing Parents hate more than when their Child still Poops themselves, especially if they run and hide and Poop themselves.

Alternatively it just feels like a huge stress reliever because it's kinda the perfect opposite of being a "Responsible Adult" to wet and mess Diapers (until I inevitably end up having to clean myself up as I dont have a Mommy to do it for me)

I would kinda say the sensation is like your Diaper expanding outward in the back, and then the smell starts to hit later on

I almost never hate the smell, and cleanup isnt normally a bother; that is unless something went wrong in my stomach or I took Cleanse Pills (kinda like Laxatives, not something to be used often or taken lightly) which makes the smell worse; but also can make it a more intense feeling experience

That can also carry over into it feeling more acidic, which means it bothers my skin more than normal, so I would have to change sooner than normal to avoid my skin starting to break down and potentially get a Rash.

Normally though I will stay Messy for a bit, keep doing what I am doing, and make sure I am done and just sort of relax for a bit and enjoy it until the smell grows stronger or it irritates my skin and then I clean up a bit, throw out the old diaper, shower, and if I feel like it put a fresh one on and resume my day.

It's the kinda thing that a lot of us either love, hate, or fall somewhere In-Between and it can kinda be hard to tell where you fall until you have tried it and can see if you like how it feels, how you react to the smell, and ultimately the cleanup.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoFloDL, griphixx and DprEffect
I hate it and the cleanup can be extensive and unpleasant. If as I suspect you are a lady my advice would be DON'T, it's a very easy way to get a nasty infection. If you do decide to go ahead, get clean and changed as soon as possible, faecal matter accelerates the breakdown of urine, so you could also end up with a nasty nappy rash as well.

If you want to experience it then try some warm oatmeal in your nappy or something simpler, no smell, easy clean up and more importantly no risk.

KitsuneFox said:
(( bonus points for messing while sitting down ))
Is that actually possible?

griphixx said:
Lean forward and go for it.
The mess goes right into the back end of the diaper ;)

PCBaby said:
I hate it and the cleanup can be extensive and unpleasant. If as I suspect you are a lady my advice would be DON'T, it's a very easy way to get a nasty infection.
I'm sorry if I'm missleading in any way lol, but I am in fact, a male. As I keep hearing, it's the cleanup that is unpleasant to the majority of people who have tried it. Is this true for you as well, or is the entire act unattractive for you?

KitsuneFox said:
Lean forward and go for it.
The mess goes right into the back end of the diaper ;)
If I do decide to try it out, I will do that. Thanks :3

griphixx said:
Yes if you are IC and your stools are very soft.

Reactions: ik02 and griphixx
griphixx said:
I'm sorry if I'm missleading in any way lol, but I am in fact, a male. As I keep hearing, it's the cleanup that is unpleasant to the majority of people who have tried it. Is this true for you as well, or is the entire act unattractive for you?
The entire act, I do have very bad flare ups of both IBS and Diverticulitis and if both hit at once my stool is more like soft mud so i do occasionally experience bowel problems, and it reduces me to tears as it takes me straight back to childhood and my mother telling me how lazy and dirty I am and at 12 I should be wearing underpants not nappies.

For me the release feels so nice. Having a sense of pressure in your gut released by the sudden or gradual expansion of your butt.
As for feel, it depends what you ate. Sometimes it can be hard and sticky, sometimes soup, others like a soft serve. Some feel so similar to wet padding it’s hard to tell, only way to differentiate is the fact it smells, and move around more in the diaper than normal wet padding.

In my opinion, I think everyone abdl should try it once or twice to make up there own mind. Do it right though, not like me. Eat enough fiber and bulk building foods, prepare a few days in advance. This can give one of the better ways of messing.
On what to do after messing, that’s up to you. My favorite is doing something mundane or enjoyable like reading a book, cooking, playing a game. The urge hits, I release, and go back to what I was doing for a bit before pausing to change.

Though it’s always difficult for me as if I try to go “normally” (not using suppository, enema, marshmallows, etc) As it always just sticks to my butt crack and does not fall into the diaper. Using other methods like marshmallows or enemas can get a mess into the diaper but it always shift to between the legs preventing a mess on my butt but making one buy my crotch.
So even after immediate issues like above I then have to clean up right away as I do live in a dorm with a roommate, and while he may be gone at the moment, the smell can linger. After a full shower, fabrese, bleaching shower, and clean up, I always wonder if it’s worth it. I can probably fix a lot of the clean up issues by avoiding things that create more of a mess (laxative like substances) and eat better food.
For me, the answer is yes. The choice is up to you, but you won’t know until you don’t try.

I like it because it's easy, fun and satisfying. I don't trick my digestive system into doing anything different, I just go in the nappy when I feel the need, simple as that. The pleasure comes partly from responding to the initial urge; instead of waiting or holding it I can let it happen naturally. Then, instead of the enjoyment coming to an end the moment I've finished pushing, there's a lasting sensation of feeling the results of my creative efforts in the seat of the nappy.

I change as soon as convenient and avoid staying in a dirty nappy for more than say 30 minutes unless necessary. One advantage of being in nappies full time is that you don't have to worry about the fun coming to an end, so there's no motivation to delay a change. With practice, changing even in a public bathroom stall is not difficult, and if you are just having normal solid bowel movements it's not a particularly messy process. I actually think the change is part of the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think like for most people it's a huge stress reliever, wetting is nice but I think pooping brings a better sensation. I think subconsciously it's naughty or cheeky to be pooping your pants past a certain age. Often I will change straight away and I'm not that fussed about doing it myself, other times I will sit in it for like 30 minutes at most. I only do it when I'm alone though as the smell will bring unwanted attention and when cleaning up I don't want to be caught.

As I said earlier the main problem is the bacteria in the faecal matter, this rapidly breaks down and feeds on the urine you produce, This results in millions of bacteria as well as things like Ammonia compounds. Wetting and messing and then sitting in it is the easiest way to get a bad rash and a UTI, the rash can be severe enough to be classed as a Full thickness Burn, I've seen one very bad case in a young child my ambulance technician and I had to pick up one day. She was approx 3 years old, as soon as we walked into the house we could smell both ammonia and faecal matter. She needed something like 8 rounds of skin transplants and plastic surgery to repair the main damage. The interior damage was so severe she also had to have her ovaries, uterus and bladder removed.

I like the feeling of just letting go completely. Because of the hassle of cleanup and the limitations of my conditions for doing so it's something I very rarely do. Here are my conditions for messing:

1. I must be home alone.
2. My diaper must already be at least half full (wet). Since I'll change right after messing, I'm not going to waste a diaper that still has lots of wetting capacity left.
3. The need to mess has to hit suddenly and be somewhat difficult to hold. Trying to force mess when I don't really have to go that bad just don't do anything for me. But having that "I need to go NOW" sensation and trying to stand there and hold it for a while before finally having an "accident" is so exhilarating.
My favorite moment was a day I was working from home and I was on a conference call tethered to my computer with a wired headset and couldn't get up to use the bathroom when the strongest urge hit me. I didn't really want to mess my diaper but with the call not ending anytime soon and it getting more difficult to hold I finally gave in and thought, I'm wearing a diaper I might as well use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moomin, SoFloDL, griphixx and 1 other person
griphixx said:
It is harder to get UTI as a male, but it is possible.
The process of messing and being in a messy diaper is great ... the cleanup, not so much. Cleanup is not a 'turn off', but it does force me to consider when I decide to go #2 in my diapers.
All I have to say is, get a roll of paper towels, a good bag, and some other stuff together ... try messing yourself ... and see for yourself if you like it or not .

I've personally never had UTI from my diapers ... I have gotten it from other activities I will not go into here ... but not diapers .

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I enjoy it. More that I just deal with it till I feel my diapers been used to the end.
As for clean up, I just pop into the shower real quick since I only wear and mess at home.

Like Elton John said ..

"I’ve worn some ridiculous things onstage in my time, but never a giant nappy. I don’t know if you’ve ever stood in front of 4,000 cheering fans, singing Candle In The Wind while literally p***ing yourself, but if you haven’t, I can tell you for a fact it’s quite an odd experience.

I'm not really into messing my diaper, but to stand in your living room or lay in your bed fully clothed and mess yourself and have it all contained and stay clean is a very interesting and unique experience.

• Haha
Reactions: Prillprillprill
I enjoy the sensation of messing a lot. It adds quite a bulk in your diaper if it's big and feels good. It's like wetting but with more mass.

IDK it's kinda hard to explain if you don't know what I'm talking about.
I remember my 1st time.i was hooked and loved it

Back