What do you intend to do this Christmas season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Do you intend to enjoy Christmas (or whatever you celebrate, of course) at home, or go travel? Do you have anything else special that you like to do come Christmastime? As for me, I am going to stay home, wear diapers, go to Midnight Mass, and open presents. That's about it for me. How about you?

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Which day? We have 2 1/2 days of Christmas here. Gotta be more specific. :tongueout:

Peachy

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Which day? We have 2 1/2 days of Christmas here. Gotta be more specific. :tongueout:

Peachy

spam
Obviously meaning over the christmas holidays :p

Hehe, i am staying at home, and we have the whole family coming over :)

Kovalchuk, how are you wearing diapers all day? :eek: Not got anything big happening? (or is it religion related)

Can't wait :D a lovely turkey, pig in blankets :p also known as sausages wrapped in bacon :p

Bring it on!! wooop

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
spam

Hehe, i am staying at home, and we have the whole family coming over :)

Kovalchuk, how are you wearing diapers all day? :eek: Not got anything big happening? (or is it religion related)

Can't wait :D a lovely turkey, pig in blankets :p also known as sausages wrapped in bacon :p

Bring it on!! wooop

Actually, probably not all day. As often as I can.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
This is my whole schedule (I'm not to fond of Mexico City, but my grandparents live near a very VERY BIG and nice mall [3 stories and super large] so I get nice stuff from there)..

December 12 - Out of school!!!!!

[With dad]
December 19 - Flying; Monterrey to Mexico City at 6 AM
December 19 through 23 - Boring stuff, shopping, etc.
December 24 - Christmas dinner with turkey and family and stuff. (Eating, Drinking, Sleeping).
December 25 - Presents :p
December 26 - Flying; Mexico City to Monterrey at 8 AM

[With mom]
December 26 through 27 - Hanging out with friends who are in Monterrey (Hopefully it snows).
December 28 - Flying; Monterrey to San Antonio, TX at **** (IDK plane schedule for this trip).
December 29 through 30 - Spending time with family, shopping, fun stuff, shopping, etc. (and more shopping!).
December 31 - New Year's Dinner with family. (Eating, Drinking, Having a fun time, Sleeping).
January 3 - After even more shopping (did I mention I like shopping?), we're flying back to Monterrey.

January 19 - Back to school D: D: D:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Home alone with my dolls, diapers and cats.

I can't wait till it's over.

Nam

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Our son will get in from Richmond and I will so enjoy being with him. We like to watch sports, hit Best Buys, go for walks, and play X-box. On Christmas day we will open presents and eat, probably a ham. Later our other son and family will either come over or we will go there. They live only a mile away.

We're not sure when we will see our daughter and her family. It may not be until mid January, or we may go to their house after Christmas. They're playing hard to get for some unknown reason. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Christmas, and not having to work at school for two weeks.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Stay at home, have my grandpa come up from Newfoundland (gets here tomorrow =D), open gifts, listen to music, draw some stuff, sleep, hang with friends.

The Usual

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Dec 19 NM right now
dec 20 Friends
Dec 21 friends
dec 22 friends
dec 23 family
dec 24 family
dec 25 my birthday
dec26-jan 5 videogames mall park friends and a report.

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I plan on moving into a new house over the weekend and hopefully spending christmas there with the family that I live with. Sad that I'm going to have to leave my church... but everything's already been set to move and it's not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.