5. Carer
Scrambled eggs and cheese~ yummy!
Makes me feel childish without eat loads of sugar >,<

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like to take two pieces of toast, some scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, and ketchup and make a sandwich out of them, a Cowboy sandwich as my dad calls them. I also like pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, and homemade syrup.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Left overs. Most of the time in an omelet

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't generally eat breakfast in the morning but I'm happy to eat most breakfast foods whenever. I'm not a fan of cold cereal despite its convenience. When I do see the need for something, it's usually toast with cheese or jam. I can't think of foods offhand that would remind me of childhood. Outside of baby food, I eat the same things now as I did when I was little.

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Microwave two-egg omelette with sprinkles of cheese, with ketchup drizzled on top. Also lightly buttered wheat toast, maybe followed by mini pancakes or toaster pastry.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My two favorites are scrambled eggs and toast sticks with a sliced banana or sliced strawberries or bran flakes that sit in milk for a while to get mushy and then slice up a banana and puree it all together, yummers.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Like favorite breakfast? My breakfast casserole recipe. I'd cheat, and take as much help as the store could offer. Make the grits first. Don't use instant. No self-respecting American southerner uses instant grits.) (or you could use amaranth.) Take milk, sour cream, finely shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and scramble your eggs in that mix. Use several different colors of bell peppers, as much chipotle in adobo or jalapeño, as you like, some ittibitty mushrooms, soften those, and crumble precooked turkey breakfast sausage in. Put the grits (or amaranth) to the bottom of the dish, add the pepper, mushroom and sausage mixture on top, and the scrambled egg mix on top of that, when it looks like the eggs are. . . Eggs, instead of salmonella, top the whole shabang with precooked hash browns, and more spice and cheese, if you like.

Add a few slices of tomato and cucumber, with salt and pepper, some baked apples, orange juice, and a big mug of perfect coffee, perfect being with chocolate milk and hazelnut creamer, (Thanks, Granny June, for giving me coffee at 5ish), and that's my perfect breakfast.

There's a special place in my heart for biscuits and tomato gravey too.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The old standby. Two eggs over easy with bacon and a hashbrown pattie. with a cup of tea around 11:00 am.

vdono146

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I do the ketogenic diet, so, a typical breakfast for me is 5 slices of bacon, a sausage patty, 3 eggs, coffee with heavy cream and splenda.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I do the ketogenic diet, so, a typical breakfast for me is 5 slices of bacon, a sausage patty, 3 eggs, coffee with heavy cream and splenda.

Awwww, ketogenic diet. For seizure control? Sorry, I'm a Nosey Rosie. That's your personal medical information. No need to answer if you don't wanna. That's just what the ketogenic diet makes me think of. Still, it gives an excuse for a carnivorous breakfast.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I almost never eat breakfast, just a good cup of coffee and the morning newspaper. Sometimes though, my wife and I will go to Cracker Barrel around 11 a.m. and have pancakes and eggs. It's nice to let them do the cooking, especially where the pancakes are concerned.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Let's see: Bacon, eggs, bacon, maybe a pancake, bacon and, did I mention bacon?

BunnyAiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
As far as "little" breakfasts go I've always loved oatmeal, it's quick and easy and I've recently started getting just the plain kind to add my own stuff too. Lately my favorite add-in has been peanut-butter and bananas, or chopped pecans with a bit of maple syrup, but I like experimenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.