What do you do with your diaper(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
When I try a new diaper, I take a thin tube, a funnel, and a measuring cup. (no... Its not what your thinking...) then I stick the tube down my diaper, the funnel in the tube, and pour ounce by ounce untill it leaks, that way I know how many times I can wet before I'm in danger of leaking.

Was it supposed to be sexual? I dont do that, I'm mostly TB. Sorry...

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
While I too am mostly TB, I have to admit that diapers can sometimes be arousing for me, though not all the time.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I consider myself mostly TB, but I almost always get erections from wearing diapers or doing TB-related activities. But I never actually masturbate or hump, so...

Role
  1. Private
Not enough to make me hump it...

I don't think there's anything wrong with what the OP does. Just because it's not your cup of tea, doesn't mean everyone else isn't fond of it. I'm sure there are some things you do that people don't appreciate, or don't understand.

Different strokes for different folks. Remember that. ;)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I don't think there's anything wrong with what the OP does. Just because it's not your cup of tea, doesn't mean everyone else isn't fond of it. I'm sure there are some things you do that people don't appreciate, or don't understand.

As a TB or a DL, we should all understand this piece of advice. We are not typically accepted by the majority of society, so we should be sensitive to other groups not typically accepted by society, except sadists and pedophiles, to name a few, because they hurt others and cause long-lasting damage. I always look at what people do and think, "Is it hurting them or others?" and if it isn't, then I think it's fine, but if it is, then I disagree with whatever they are doing.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

I never said that there was anything wrong with it, and that everyone has to not be into it...I know there are probably things that people wouldn't understand...

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pixel asked “"what do you do" are interesting things you may do. Not things like using it or other things most people aren't interested in reading about, if you know what I mean”

I may have crossed the “things most people aren't interested in reading about” line a bit. The statement wasn’t clear. Its not something I do often but have done. Only two others have mentioned “other” uses for their diapers, there must be more. Pixel, not to worry it is a good thread.

Nam

Role
  1. Private
I never said that there was anything wrong with it, and that everyone has to not be into it...I know there are probably things that people wouldn't understand...

I just don't understand what context you wrote your "Eyes Suspiciously" post in.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I pee in one, very rarely poop (dont like the clean-up) and other stuff like that. I also like to suck my thumb, hold my teddy, pretend Im a baby, stuff like that...

Starchild

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i used to throw them on top of trains as the went under a bridge or put them on the railway track so they got splattered! but mainly i just wear them and be a baby and do whatever baby does in his nappies! sometimes i wear them for convience, ie long car/train journeys or drinking sessions! sometimes i like to get high whilst nappied

Wheely

Est. Contributor
ok here's something super childish you could do. After you take a massive dump in one, place it under the front seat of someones car and let the hot summer sun take its toll. Hmmm, wait - maybe you shouldn't do that.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You know the usual. go out to the park and have some fun, then go out to lunch and talk and at the end of the day is never works out so i lay it to rest in the trash.....

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Someone suggested showering in one on another thread. Its fun to feel it fill to capacity, especially if your one of the folk who enjoy the swelling up effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.