What do you do with your diaper(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
First off, hey everyone. I haven't been as active here as I hoped. I find it somewhat difficult to keep up with the steady flow of posts :rolleyes:

From the title, the thread might seem a bit... pointless. But what I mean by "what do you do" are interesting things you may do. Not things like using it or other things most people aren't interested in reading about, if you know what I mean :scratchchin:

Interesting things like... perhaps drawing or making decals? I don't know... whatever comes to mind :)

I hope this isn't too generic a blog and deviates from most of the other ones out there.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I...Wear...Them?

Honestly, I can't think of anything other than that...

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The usual stuff too... I have been known to spread one out on the floor and hump it when really horney.

Nam

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well if you don't what the usual stuff, but you don't want sexual details.... then what is left?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
*Eyes suspiciously*

I've never felt a wet one, but dry ones are super super soft. And, yeah, it's not that bad. :D

How do I keep acquiring all these fetishes? XD

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I don't do anything sexual, like masturbation or humping in my diaper. I'll almost always wet and mess the diaper and sometimes I'll crawl around and pretend I'm a baby. That's about it. You're probably not going to get many diverse replies, Pixel.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah, for me its the same generic stuff; wetting, messing and pretending to be a baby. Nothing too exciting.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I...Wear...Them?

Honestly, I can't think of anything other than that...
He means do you just pee...or something else :) or maybe he is curious if anyone does anything else with their diapers. No need to be sarcastic with your answer.

(The .....)

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
or other things most people aren't interested in reading about, if you know what I mean
The usual stuff too... I have been known to spread one out on the floor and hump it when really horney.
Hm. I guess you live and learn. Sorry for the bad thread :laugh:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wet only. I've tried pooping, but it's just too hard to clean up and I can't stand the smell(I'm not going to like changing my kid's diapers, I can tell). I jerk off in them after I've wet and read some TB/DL stories.

DLNYupstate

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
I wear when I can or feel in the mood. Its an interesting feel to have the padding all around. I will then wet when I can. Never messed, and highly doubt I would ever want to do that. -D

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well aside from wearing them and using them, I also use them as my one of my awesome super butt-kickers for my time when I act as a super hero and want to hit someone upside the head, but with something soft and fluffy.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
So I fiiiiinally thought of something else I do.

Sometimes I'll spank Shin with them if he's being ornery. Not hard, but probably annoying. lol

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I only use them for wetting, not messing. ....and "private" stuff. ;]

D

Deleted member 221

i wet them and once in a while mess them
i also do "private stuff" with them after wetting and sometimes messing them.
i also read a lot of stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.