Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
What do you usually do when you cant sleep?

I am usually up and down. Playiin xbox and what not. For some reason though everything is boring as hell. I am back and forth between my wii, xbox, or computer. I smoke a lot to. It makes for a long nite

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What do I do when I can't sleep.

Why, ADISC of course!

Same. Or I use this nifty add-on to firefox called StumbleUpon. It'll keep you going for hours. o_o

You tell it your interests, and it finds websites that it thinks you'll like. An awesome thing to have, if you ask me. :3

Role
  1. Private
Same. Or I use this nifty add-on to firefox called StumbleUpon. It'll keep you going for hours. o_o

You tell it your interests, and it finds websites that it thinks you'll like. An awesome thing to have, if you ask me. :3

Aye. I've been using StumbleUpon for quite some time now, and it's good stuff. A bit like channel-surfing with 12 remotes while blind.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
One tequlia, Two tequlia, three tequlia, Floor.

But really just hope on my computer and do stuff I normally do.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I just lay in bed and keep trying/messing with my iPod. I never really have a problem unless I'm trying to sleep because I HAVE to becase I need to get up early.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Nothing, really. If I'm so keyed up about something that it ends up keeping me awake, nothing really helps much. I just resign myself to the fact I'm going to have a lousy night's rest and feel miserable all the next day. If I still feel wired the next evening I'll take some Melatonin a couple hours before bedtime. If I take it early enough it will be kicking in good when I hit the sack.

~Pramrider

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I read. Anything beyond that -- playing games, watching television, getting up and moving around -- stimulates me, subsequently waking me up for a lot longer than I want to. I grab the book I'm reading, down a few chapters, and then I'm out like a light before I know it.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I just keep tossing and turning. I rarely get situations where I cannot sleep for hours where it'd be worth getting up and doing something else.

Peachy

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I generally read if I'm not getting to sleep right away, usually after about 15 minutes I'll feel tired and nod off.

If I genuinely can't sleep (as in I'm really worried about something) then not even cuddling something will help so I generally go on my computer, though this hardly ever happens for me.
Stumble is great, the best timewasting gadget ever invented, hillarious stuff sometimes too.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just think =] Sometimes put the TV on.

I manage to sleep quite well though. Sadly for me, my step dad gets really hot so sleeps on the sofa with the back door open. Meaning i can rarley go downstairs =[

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I read something very boring. I have a book on economics that always puts into a coma within minutes.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Surf the net. Either on Craigslist, various car forums, here, or I lurk on the D.D. boards, or a BDSM newsgroup somewhere.

Sometimes I poke around out in the garage, and tinker without making any noise, but that can be difficult to do.

I have contemplated getting out my LEGO's for the next time I can't sleep. :thumbsup:

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After 2 hours of failed attempts to sleep, I get on the computer.

Hey, thats why I'm on right now! Apparently I have an acid reflux problem

Status
Not open for further replies.