What do you do when you are hyper?

What do yo udo when you are hyper?

• Dance to music

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Go on a diapered rampage through Tokyo scaring the hell out of American tourists

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Watch the preschool channel

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Bouce up and down very fast.

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Personally, I prefer to go on a diapered rampage through Tokyo, or dance to techno music.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Bouce up and down very fast. :D

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I squeal and talk really fast... and enjoy running back and forth through the hallway. XD Or whatever else comes to mind.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I talk to people so fast that I run outta breath then run around the place and jump around XD...

B

baby kiffer

I bounce up and down really fast...

...I also talk fast....

...and run fast...

boogalah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Depends where I am. If I'm alone indoors I put it to good use and clean stuff. If I'm not alone or outside, probably just bounce up and down and fidget a lot and babble stupid shit.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Besides rampaging Tokyo, I go for walks, ride my bike, play my keyboard, or watch scary movies.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
It's pretty simple actually, I just don't get hyperactive, at all.

I drink so much diet coke that i'm immune to the effect of caffeine - I can drink a whole 2 litre bottle and still sleep right afterwards. I don't consume alot of sugar as it makes me ill (severe dehydration, sleep disturbance, nausea, fatigue, dizzyness, loss of concentration, tempermental disturbance) and so that doesn't effect me either.

MarkFox

D

daria7483

I tend to run around my apartment and dance and sing to whatever - I guess the current song would be Fall Out Boy's cover of "Beat It." But the Tokyo option is tempting. If only plane tickets weren't so expensive.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I talk and dance around a lot.

I also play fight a lot more when I'm hyper, and turn the 90's music channel up really loud and sing obnoxiously. Lots of fun. = D

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I hit my head repeatetly against a brick wall, really hard like.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If I have a computer available I go through my entire collection of games on it. Probably spend no more than 10 minutes on a game.

If I can't get to my computer, I start shouting, bouncing up and down, talking complete rubbish so fast that I forget what I just said, running about everywhere and have no idea what I am doing. I might consider a rampage through Tokyo though, sounds fun.

I also fidget a lot - but that happens all the time so I don't think it counts.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I like to go drive fast and have been known to do hot smoky burnouts from time to time. But rampaging through Tokyo is SO satisfying!

G

gamebaby

I usaly do all of the above ecsept the secont one but that sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.