What do you do in your little time

Jadetaylor

Transgender Male to Female
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Do you have a Caregiver or you do it yourslef

It’s been a while, though that will hopefully change with having the move complete next weekend and my own ‘little’ room for the first time in years.

It’s complicated. My wife and I are separating, but we’re still living together. During our marriage, I was never able to regress and let go of control, even though that was one of the reasons why we got married; she wanted to be my momma, but with the roles one takes on as a spouse, I couldn’t get out of adult mode.

However, with us eventually getting divorced, her seeing other people, and now having separate spaces under the same roof, maybe now I could let go and let her mother me. It seems like a possibility, especially since we’re still best friends. I don’t count on it; it could be nice, though.

As for what I would do with that time, probably watch cartoons while coloring or playing with my wooden train set. Of course, there’d be snuggling, too, and maybe bath time. The times that I’ve had a momma have been very low key, with maybe some errand running thrown in.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
i regress by myself, its very hard to trust someone enough to let them see the most venerable part of myself.

as for what i like to do, i enjoy; baths, coloring, watching cartoons, singing nursery rhymes, and playing!
i regress to around 4 years old so i like to talk... a lot. i often tell myself stories and babble to my stuffies!
rattles are a must, they make me feel so small :p

• Love
Reactions: PurplePup89 and onecho
I regress by myself. I usually just wear my diapers. Sometimes I use them as they are intended, When a baby has to go potty he'll go potty. I don't mess often because I hated the cleanup but I love the feeling. I usually put on my onesie and have my binkie. I don't really use my bottle much. I have some Gerber baby food that I used to eat sometimes and it wasn't that bad. I'm trying to find some more baby food that actually isn't that bad. I would like to start using my bottle more. I would like it if I had someone to care for me and spoonfeed me and change my diapers when I'm ready. I don't like to change my diaper unless i'm ready to put on a clean one. I really really wish I had a crib to sleep in

• Love
Reactions: onecho and mommysgirlthing
cd158 said:
I would like to start using my bottle more.

my favorite thing in a sippy/bottle is juice!
if you cant have juice because of dietary restrictions you can try the water additives like crystal light and mio!

edit: something that helped me get into the habit of using my bottle more was only allowing certain drinks in a bottle. so when i crave that drink it goes in my bottle!

Last edited:
Reactions: onecho
cd158 said:
I really really wish I had a crib to sleep in
Cribs are the best. Honestly, once you sleep in one, it will really strike an emotional chord with you and you’ll never want to sleep in anything else. I miss mine every freaking day.

• Love
Reactions: MeDisneyBaby
onecho said:
Cribs are the best. Honestly, once you sleep in one, it will really strike an emotional chord with you and you’ll never want to sleep in anything else. I miss mine every freaking day.
I can’t afford an adult crib. My parents know that I’m ABDL and accept me. I told my ex back when we were together and she thought it was a good idea to tell my family. She ended up breaking up with me back In January, I don’t know if it was because of ABDL she didn’t seem too bothered by it. She thought it was odd but said that everyone has their own odd things. She said that it was her depression that caused this. I asked her that if I wasn’t ABDL if we’d be together and she said no. It still hurts emotionally sometimes.
but anyway I live with my parents and I don’t know how they would feel about me having a crib that I sleep in every night.
maybe whenever I get my own place I’ll make a nursery for myself.

I just want a room where baby powder covers up the scent of dirty diapers. A changing table where I am changed with drawers to store mybaby clothes and diapers. A crib with a mobile and some toys. I want a partner who can accept me and maybe change me when I make stinkies, and feed me. but they don’t have to if they don’t want to. I want a highchair where I will sit and either be spoon fed or eat like a toddler with a baby bottle on the tray full of juice. And actually be tucked into my crib with a fresh diaper, onesie and binkie. With a goodnight kiss.
a baby can dream right? Lol

I’ve wanted to be a baby ever since, well, probably since ever. I’ve been bullied in school so much I guess that’s why I regress. But now I love wearing my diapers and using them. I hate the evil monster known as the potty that eats poopoo. But sometimes I have to use that.

I only really got into regression in the last couple years; before that I did have an AB/DL social life, but I've only actually regressed by myself.

My room is pretty much already done up like a toddler's room owing to my 'Paw Patrol' bedding and stuffies and whatnot, so I usually confine my regression to there, watching cartoons, playing, coloring, naps, eating and drinking from toddler bowls/plates and sippies...I usually just keep going until I feel content, until I have to stop or until I have a dirty diaper/pull-up in need of changing.

onecho said:

I couldn't have said it any better. It's hard to explain, but there's such a overwhelming feeling of comfort and peace you get by sleeping in one.

• Love
Playing video games, drinking out of my baba, snuggling my plushie while watching spongebob or the Simpson's with a paci in my mouth. Laying in bed in a cute onesie. Really hoping I can build myself a crib someday.

Jadetaylor said:
Do you have a Caregiver or you do it yourslef
For me it is both. Regressing with a caregive that you really trust, and you talked every thing through. You can relax much more in to your head space.

How ever not everyone has someone like that, and regress on there own.

I need help putting on a diaper and my onesie, but other then that I pretty much do everything myself. I have home care aides that help me, but I can play with my toys alone

I just regress alone by myself and play with my toys and I watch cartoons.

Reactions: MeDisneyBaby
I kind of just lounge around play video games, watch cartoons, cuddle with stuffed animals, and drink from a bottle when I regress 😁

I dont have a caregiver.....wish I did but unfournately I dont. I regress on my own. I liked to watch cartoons, play with toys, color, wear diapers, drinks bottles

I mostly read fanfics on fanfiction.net or fimfiction.net with either toilet training or abdl themes.

Other times, I watch cartoons online such as Rugrats, Hey Arnold, or the 2015 version of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Sometimes, I look at artwork on various art websites with abdl themes (when I can find it).

I also enjoy playing with clay, or anything similar that I can buy from a toy store.

I do all of the activities above by myself. I don’t have (or need) a caretaker. I know one or more people who would like one, but I personally do not choose to take it that far.

I should additionally mention that I would much rather have a playmate than a caregiver. I would have a lot more fun having another little to play with than having a caregiver watch over me, personally.

Reactions: ZeeBonezz and siysiy
When I am on my own I go for walks. If you get the right time of the day you can you like that on children's play equipment in a park.

I enjoy sitting on the swings.

I like to go swimming as well but that can be a bit boring if you are on your own.

I looking forward to getting a push bick so I can go exploring.

I also love going to meetups and play with other Littles.

If I can't go out and play then I enjoy painting and playing in my garden it a very small roof garden but no one can see me. Hee,hee

I also like talking to other Littles online.

Just try to relax in to it and see what you fine enjoyable.

Was there something you like to do when you were growing up physically. Give it a go.

Hugs

Reactions: Jadetaylor and ZeeBonezz
I do it myself. Put on my diapers and off to baby land.

Back