What do you do for a living?

PQNY

Saddle up!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I work at a stables looking after peoples horses. It doesn't pay much but I don't care, horses are my passion and to have a job where I'm always around them is awesome!

I make up for the small wage by doing various jobs for my father and brother, which is mainly doing up houses that they buy and rent to others. I'm very fulfilled in life 😊

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm surprised at all the techy people here, or the ones who work with their hands! Curious if being ABDL is great balance and coping for hard science style stuff or if this site tends to attract certain personalities. Leaning towards the latter, though I guess both could be true.

DiaperedMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm surprised at all the techy people here, or the ones who work with their hands! Curious if being ABDL is great balance and coping for hard science style stuff or if this site tends to attract certain personalities. Leaning towards the latter, though I guess both could be true.
I was thinking the same thing. We asked what everyone did for a living, not all the engineers/tech people on the site to post in this thread lmao.