What do y’all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi, I’m 19 Sometimes I wish I could wear a diaper or Goodnites to again to bed for the fun of it. However last time I did was when I was 14.
But my parents won’t let me because I only wet the bed once outta every 3 months.
Even if I would, they probably wouldn’t be happy.
I’m thinking should get some to wear for the anyhow sometime when their gone sometime for a few days. It would work as long as I’d burn the evidence.

What do y’all think??

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: theancientmariner
How would your parents know you f you did wear to bed overnight?
Assuming you have your own bedroom, at 19 they must give you some privacy.

All you need is a fail proof way for disposing of the diaper in the morning.

Reactions: Joe100000 and ElPulpo
You're an adult. Your body, your choice.

Brad said:
if I would, they probably wouldn’t be happy.

Their problem, if at all.

Leave with a big bag, get your stuff, hide it somewhere they don't peek, seal them in airtight plastic bags afterwards.

Just in case of the inevitable follow-up question, here are some threads about hiding:

Reactions: thedlguy and theancientmariner
Well my biggest issue ain’t my parents. It’s my nosy younger brother and if he finds out he’ll make sure the whole world knows.
Forced said:
How would your parents know you f you did wear to bed overnight?
Assuming you have your own bedroom, at 19 they must give you some privacy.

All you need is a fail proof way for disposing of the diaper in the morning.
Well my biggest issue isn’t my parents. It’s my nosy younger brother that will let the world know if he does find out. That’s the main part of the reason I’d do it when nobody’s around.

Reactions: Forced
You are 19 and able to wear diapers anytime you want, but since you are still living with your parents and they are feeding, clothing and sheltering you, you have to follow their rules. You may want to consider speaking with your parents, maybe your mom first, if you plan on living with them for sometime. Better you tell them first than wear on the sly, be caught and suffer the consequences. Freedom requires trust and honesty.

Reactions: Zeke, Brad and theancientmariner
If this is a sexual preference (to wear diapers) I would not bring parents into this. It's none of their business.

As for dealing with the younger brother, I'd go into deep stealth mode. I'd buy the diapers but keep them in a neutral location. Out in the woods or at the edge of a park--somewhere off the property where I lived. Then I would only wear one at a time, putting it on privately, covering it up with the idea of wearing it to bed. Then, I would wear it back out of the house the following day and dispose of it away from home.

I spent my college years commuting while living at home and this is how I survived those years.

Reactions: Brad
Brad said:
Hi, I’m 19 Sometimes I wish I could wear a diaper or Goodnites to again to bed for the fun of it. However last time I did was when I was 14.
But my parents won’t let me because I only wet the bed once outta every 3 months.
Even if I would, they probably wouldn’t be happy.
I’m thinking should get some to wear for the anyhow sometime when their gone sometime for a few days. It would work as long as I’d burn the evidence.

What do y’all think??
Once you start sneaking around you become a prisoner in your own home. Think twice about this.

Reactions: Zeke
messydiaper said:
If this is a sexual preference (to wear diapers) I would not bring parents into this. It's none of their business.

As for dealing with the younger brother, I'd go into deep stealth mode. I'd buy the diapers but keep them in a neutral location. Out in the woods or at the edge of a park--somewhere off the property where I lived. Then I would only wear one at a time, putting it on privately, covering it up with the idea of wearing it to bed. Then, I would wear it back out of the house the following day and dispose of it away from home.

I spent my college years commuting while living at home and this is how I survived those years.
I found out today my parents are going to be gone for part of a weekend sometime time soon here.
I’ll be the only one at home so we’ll see once. I’ll keep you all updated.

Also if you want to DM message me on Trillian @jess2023

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back