What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Seriously...it won't happen just like that. It will take many years to build one. Frankly, don't waste your time...you wont find one!

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
1. What darkfinn said.
2. Don't make it your #1 intention to actually meet people, as nobody is likely to trust you right now, and it won't really get you anywhere.

You'll be very lucky if you do meet a female DL who is your age. There are other sites that may help you, but that isn't the purpose of this one. Get involved, be honest about yourself and you will make some great new friends :smile:

Role
  1. Other
I've seen a statistic that said 1 female DL for every 5 or so male DLs.

Good luck dude, lol.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
A few lucky people have found ones on sites like this etc. A larger amount of people have ended up telling their non-diaper wearing girlfriends and they were alright with it or even chose to participate (though beware not all that told had good results...). And then some people just get a gf and never tell them keeping it hidden.

If you want to find one online i suggest just hanging around and making friends boy and girl. Desperately searching and seeking out girls to talk to is unlikely to work. All the people i know who found gf's on sites like this weren't actively seeking out girls. They just made many friends online and eventually got together with a girl.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Rule #1... don't come on here asking for one.

Rule #2 Don't expect to meet a girl who's into this stuff at all, girl's into this are already very rare and those that are have mostly been scared off by the freakish pervs.

Rule #3 it's much easiyer to date normally and get a girl into this then find one in your general area who already likes diapers.

rule #4 you should not try to turn a girl onto this, it has to be her choice to partake, not yours.

S

secretdl26

I've seen a statistic that said 1 female DL for every 5 or so male DLs.

Good luck dude, lol.

I think its more a 10:1 Male:Female ratio.

I don't think you can really 'find' a female DL. Maybe someday you'll have a steady girlfriend you feel you can come out to about being a DL, and she'll be wonderful enough to be at least accepting of, if not a participant, in the DL side of your life.

I think that the above situation is the only thing most of us can hope for, besides being overt and going to a meet-up of AB/DLs.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
SecretDL26 said what I was going to say, so I'll just say that I am one of the lucky ones whose wife accepts all of his crazy quirks including diapers. Find a free spirit, and one who loves you. The one thing that attracted me to my future wife was that she loved me unconditionally. How many people can say that!

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
You'll have much more success taking a non-*b/dl girl and introducing her to the lifestyle. That's what I did nigh on 8 years ago, and it worked like a charm. Even when we divorced, she'd get pouty that she didn't have an outlet for her "young" urges. When we started talking again, by the third conversation we'd slipped back into our roles.

So it can happen. It's just a mix of the right girl and some smooth talking. *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.