What DL Risks have you taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentedwheel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
To be specific. My spouse is unaware of my DL tendencies. I just purchased some Bambinos and I wanted to try them out. So after she fell asleep I went into the bathroom and put one on. I got back into bed and slept the whole night, even wetting at one point.

Talk about a rush. I didn't sleep very soundly though. Work the next day was hell (I was exhausted).

Does anyone else even consider something like this.

I searched for a thread like this earlier, nothing came up.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I did share a bed with my gf wearing a Dry 24/7, however she doesn't (yet) know that I'm a DL :p. She knew about it, and it was something that actually started as sort of an inside joke (mostly about us calling each other old).

She was supposed to wear one too, but she chickened out at the last minute haha. She said she would if I really wanted her to but I wasn't about to pressure her like that. So yeah, she knew I was wearing it and couldn't stop laughing every time she heard it crinkle :rofl:. She told me she felt like she was raping a baby :dodgy:. Oh well lol.

And as far as risks go in general, I tend to take them more when I'm stressed out (chalk it up to not giving a crap if people notice when I feel like that). Like right now I'm wearing a Dry 24/7 under my pants. They're a bit baggy, but there's a hole in the crotch. If someone really took a peak they'd see a flash of pink/purple in there. Normally I wouldn't do that, but the semester is grinding into the last few weeks and I'm feeling pretty overloaded.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
To be specific. My spouse is unaware of my DL tendencies. I just purchased some Bambinos and I wanted to try them out. So after she fell asleep I went into the bathroom and put one on. I got back into bed and slept the whole night, even wetting at one point.

Talk about a rush. I didn't sleep very soundly though. Work the next day was hell (I was exhausted).

Does anyone else even consider something like this.

I searched for a thread like this earlier, nothing came up.

First of all, nice to know I'm not alone with having a spouse unaware of my baby-ish side. How long have you been married, if I may ask? I've been married and keeping my other side a secret for nearly 32 years now.

I've only tried sleeping in a diaper when my wife was away visiting her folks in another state. No way would I have nerve enough to slip one on and sleep in it with her beside me in bed.:eek: That would be more of a rush than my heart can take!:D

~Pramrider

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I don't have a spouse, of a significant other, so anything I do while diapered isn't an adventure, but I do like to spend my day diapered at times, the last time I diaperd up I went and bought a new car, I never bought a car diapered before, I have bought hundreds of cars but never diapered.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
How about sharing a double bed with my brother (at the time when he was 17 years old) while wearing a Depends diaper?! :eek: Those Depends are pretty noisy. Thankfully, however, my brother had been up for over 60 hours at the time we hit the bed and was too tired to notice anything. :D

Peachy

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First of all, nice to know I'm not alone with having a spouse unaware of my baby-ish side. How long have you been married, if I may ask? I've been married and keeping my other side a secret for nearly 32 years now.

I've only tried sleeping in a diaper when my wife was away visiting her folks in another state. No way would I have nerve enough to slip one on and sleep in it with her beside me in bed.:eek: That would be more of a rush than my heart can take!:D

~Pramrider

I've been married 10 years now and have not exposed my DL side to my wife. I keep my items hidden. I think she suspects sometimes, but I haven't left many clues. It also helps that she travels a lot for her job and that we work opposing shifts.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
the last time I diaperd up I went and bought a new car, I never bought a car diapered before, I have bought hundreds of cars but never diapered.

I am sooooo jealous! I want to buy a lot of cars! Maybe I should sue on my surgeons too! :p

Well, I did share a bed with my gf wearing a Dry 24/7, however she doesn't (yet) know that I'm a DL :p.

Chevre! :eek: I known you on here for several months and I always thought you were homosexual? or are you bisexual and I just missed that part?

Anyways you were sooooo darn close to getting her to wear one!!! lol You should have just said...."i do want you to wear one, i bet you would look cute in one, but of course I am not going to make you." That would have got her in one, without forcing her lol. That is kind of something similar to girls when I want them to try it, I always tell them they will look really cute, seems to get them every time haha.

As for me....I have not taken like any super dangerous risks. The biggest risks I have done is going to the mall diaper, or going to a friends diapered, or going out to eat at a restaurant with my family diapered. Of course every single time I was wearing real loose or slightly baggy jeans so it was pretty much completly unnoticable. The only way you would be able to tell is if someone grabbed or smacked my bottom.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I have worn around family a few times the only real risk I took was I was woken up by my Dad who was angry I didn't mow the grass and rather then take off the two depends I had yet to use I decided to mow the grass while wearing. Not really that much of a risk but I was scared as hell when I mowed the front grass because it was hot out and all of my neighbors were outside.

dentedwheel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

~Pramrider

I've been married 10 years/together for 19 years. We have one child.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I've been married 10 years now and have not exposed my DL side to my wife. I keep my items hidden. I think she suspects sometimes, but I haven't left many clues. It also helps that she travels a lot for her job and that we work opposing shifts.

Looks like there's a few of us in the same boat. It might be you're a bit self-conscious about it, making you think she suspects. She'd probably confront you if she had any serious suspicions, I would think, or start digging around for the hidden evidence. It's like the threads about buying diapers in a store and thinking the cashier suspects you of using them because of a look they give you when they really aren't even giving the purchase a second thought.

Your opposing work schedules certainly affords you plenty of time to regress.:smile:

~Pramrider

C

clevermoose02

Well i think the biggest risk ive ever taken was a couple months ago when i slept over at my friends house. i wore it all night while we were there and she never noticed a thing! :) and there was one other time but it turned out to be good. i DID get caught but found out she wore diapers too, but it was because she was a bedwetter, so i used the same excuse, small world huh?

dentedwheel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Looks like there's a few of us in the same boat. It might be you're a bit self-conscious about it, making you think she suspects. She'd probably confront you if she had any serious suspicions, I would think, or start digging around for the hidden evidence. It's like the threads about buying diapers in a store and thinking the cashier suspects you of using them because of a look they give you when they really aren't even giving the purchase a second thought.

Your opposing work schedules certainly affords you plenty of time to regress.:smile:

~Pramrider

I would have to agree with Pramrider. Sometimes when they catch you red handed a quick excuse and a change of subject quells their suspicions. Which reminds me of another risky day.

Before the kid and on a day where my wife was at work and I was at home, I decided to have a diaper day. It was great. From the moment she left I pulled out everything I owned. Nice day. Anyway before she got home I put everything away and greeted her in a fantastic mood. The next morning while she was getting dressed she opened the closet and out popped a pair of plastic pants. I was in bed and immediately jumped out to grab the item. It was folded up so it was hard to tell what it was exactly. She asked and I made up some amazingly effective explanation. Apparently she bought it because she has never brought it up since (>5 years ago). And if you knew my wife, she never lets anything go. Maybe she was just tired.

I guess this isn't a real risk taker story, but it scared the crap out of me.

element

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I've taken a couple, this biggest of which I can think of is probably wearing while I was on stage crew at a production in high school. It was junior year and I was working the mixer. I wet it during the production, and on my way out of the building after the show ended, I messed it, which was a little bit reckless but there was no one around and it was late at night. Pretty fun to do. I think the second-most risky thing I've done would have been wearing a Depend in bed while my roommate was around.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I've taken some risks ... telling my close friends. That could've ended horribly if they were the shallow type but thankfully they're not.

I've worn at my best friend's house when I spent the night ... we slept in the bed and she didn't notice... or care for that matter. Since, haha, she's a TB/DL on this site! XD

I also wore at another friend's house and she knew and didn't care either. But God, at one point her mom was suspicious of me! Eep!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My brother had to sleep on my room a few days (on a matres on the floor) and I slept with my paci in) he couldn't see it as I was sleeping 5 feet up and generally woke up before he did but yea it was a risk.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have never taken anything I thought was a big risk. My parents managed to catch me when I thought I was being careful, and that did not go well, so I don't think I am going to take big risks while I am still at home. Probably the biggest risk I take is keeping stuff in my drawers - you just need to open them to see it, but been as I am the only person to ever go in them, and my parents spend as little time in my room as possible, I don't suppose it is such a big risk.

Role
  1. Incontinent

~Pramrider

I too was in that boat for 15 years, when I finally decided to risk bringing up the topic one night. Needless to say, it didn't go over very well. She was very hurt, and also very disgusted, as she thinks it's a sick fetish. So I tried to down play it from that point on. She's never found anything when I was just a DL, I kept it all well hidden. But the irony of this is, is now I'm truly incontinent, and she's completely accepting of me wearing now. Go figure!

But my advice would be to find out how she feels about any of this before you ever decide to bring it up in a conversation, or try to tell her you want to wear them. Because if she isn't understanding, it could make life very difficult for you, possibly even to the point of divorce. If I had known that my wife wouldn't accept it, and that I was destined to be incontinent in a few more years anyway, I would have just kept my mouth shut.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've told my close friends about it, and they are all very accepting about it. I wear my diapers around the house and basically anywhere that's not school. I've never been noticed.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Ricky how did you become incontinent?

I'm married, three kids, closeted.

A risk I take quite regularly: Ir organise things so i can work from home, and once the wife and kids are at school I get myself into nappies, then I put on some jeans and an anorak I got from a shop for fat ladies. Over these I put on a two piece rainsuit and wellington boots and then I go out. I catch a bus to any one of three nearby towns and spend the day eating yumyums (basically a lardy sort of doughnuts) and milk in cafes and looking around in charity shops - mainly at the toys. When dressed like this I suppose I look fat and more than a little eccentric, and of course there's a big risk that I'll be seen by someone I know. But otherwise - under no circumstances would anyone ever get to see that I'm wearing a nappy, I keep myself covered up, and I adore the feeling of being a baby out on a little trip! It isn't wise ... but it is fun ...

Status
Not open for further replies.