Not open for further replies.

OpheliaScarlett

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
edit: "What does your username stand for ? o/ " ( can someone change the title please, i don't know how to do it by myself >< )

Here is a little topic for all of you to explain the choice of your username : is there any particular reason ? any references?

And because i'm the one who launch the subject i will give the first go ;) :

As you may avec guess ( if not, how the hell did you end up here ? ^^ ) Little refer to my love of age-play and my natural and child-like imagination.

Ophelia is a more complexe one, it refer to the Shakespeare character "Ophelia" in Hamlet, one of my favorite play with Macbeth and of cours Romeo and Juliette. As a french girl I've discover his work trough translation and never really touch the beauty of his words before I finally get the practice to understand it in English.
One day, I get the chance to find an anthology of his work, all stuffed in a big leather bound book, an old and beautiful treasure that I bought for nothing at a garage-sale ^-^

Last edited:
Note said:
Settings > edit profile > edit username

i don't talk about my username, but about the title, i forget to add the S to "stand" ^^

LittleOphelia said:
i don't talk about my username, but about the title, i forget to add the S to "stand" ^^

You would need to make a thread in the Requests forum and a mod can change it for you. Be sure and link this thread and give them the new title. To convey what you appear to be asking, it would be "What Does Your Username Stand For?"

To answer the question, I liked this name and I had coincidentally used it for a while as a name for a younger character in a role-playing game. I was comfortable going by that name, so it seemed like a good option. It has served me well when meeting online ABDL friends, as i can happily answer to Trevor or my real name in most situations.

It was pretty much just something I made up, but I did take Kimba from Kimba the White Lion.

Not all that clever really ... Oz(Aussie) Bub(baby) but it works. I did think about changing it a while back but I've sort of gotten used to it now.

My original name was so noobish and boring, XboxGamer123, I literally couldn't think of anything, on my Instagram, YouTube and Twitter I was originally BigBabaRazz because my name is Ryan then I changed my twitter to DiaperLover97 and my Instagram became CookieMonsterDL and so did my YouTube then when I changed my name on here I liked CookieMonstah, that reminds me I should change all my other social media too

My name means born on Sunday.

It's the name my parents called me when I had the physical appearance of a toddler, now I of just the mindset of one.

My nickname is my otaku/autistic/superhero public half, meeting with my babyfur, sissy/LG/private half. The W represents the link between the two. So Private Half+ Plubic Half = The Link between the two or Kitty+ Ninja +W = KittyninjaW

My first name begins with a B, and my Zodiac sign is a rabbit, 1987 is the year I was born. Also, I liked the idea that Brabbit also was one of my favorite character in an anime called Pandora Hearts. That is pretty much it really.

Premetheus... something I started saying when I was four years old. My dad told me about it when I was older and I had no idea where I got it from. Maybe mishearing "Prometheus" or just randomly saying it for no reason. Either way it holds a lot of sentimental value for me.

In the world of weightlifting being "buffed" means you're in shape. Being that combined with being a baby..................

The OR refers to Oak Ridge where I live, and baby is how I identify. I realized after I was using it for a while that people might think that it refers to Oregon.

I did biomedical research for 19+ years and was the lab tech taking care of the animals. I got the nickname of Igor because the first job I had the lab was in the basement.

My Spelling sucks big time and I thought it was spelled EGOR.

That came from 7th grade. The group of us NERDS where tired of everything had "Fuck' written on it. So we went on a campaign and changed it to EgoR. We where known as the Egor squad and I thought Igor is spelled Egor.

"Wing" is in a couple of my other past online usernames. I went with "Clandestine" because my ABDL side is a part of me that I actively hide. A wing is also a part of a diaper.

Shadows comes from my ponysona/OC, and Addy is the name I chose to be called as a girl. I've since been juggling around a few more names for myself but those are personal things and don't apply to my username anyway lol

I was drum major (field conductor of marching band) in high school.

I have a fondness for sephalopods. Also, the first time I heard the word "cuttlefish" I misinterpreted it as "cuddlefish", which is actually kind of adorable. Cuttlefish are also pretty cute, only to be outdone by certain octopus species.

081110-cute-octopus-ancestor-photo_big.jpg
Megaleledone setebos

polvo.jpg
Opisthoteuthis adorabilis

That's right, the second one has 'adorabilis' right in the name. It's cutness is scientifically verified!

Last edited:
CuddleFish said:
I have a fondness for sephalopods. Also, the first time I heard the word "cuttlefish" I misinterpreted it as "cuddlefish", which is actually kind of a dorable. Cuttlefish are also pretty adorable, only to be outdone by certain octopus species.

View attachment 26197
Megaleledone setebos

View attachment 26198
Opisthoteuthis adorabilis

That's right, the second one has 'adorabilis' right in the name. It's cutness is scientifically varified!

owww ! So cute ^-^

I'm happy you all take the time to answer on this thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back