Status
Not open for further replies.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I got myself a Wii U with Mario Kart 8 pre-installed, and my zoo membership renewed. Now I can enjoy racing all day and going for walks through the local zoo :)

Shran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I got a PS3 and some games. A My Little Pony FIM movie. And 3 cookie cutters. One is a My Little Pony and the other two are Penguins from Penguins of Madagascar.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My mom got me some Citadel paints (which came with clippers and plastic glue), a Hickory Farms snack set, and a $50 Steam card (because she couldn't find Alien: Isolation on disc; it was 25% off though so I ended up getting it AND Fallout 3, Goat Simulator, and Garry's Mod finally). My sister got me and my gf a Cooking Comically book. My gf got me two Figma figures, Shana and Black Rock Shooter. Dunno what my gf's family got me yet (if anything).

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No one in my family knows how to shop for me, so I just got money.

mtdl84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So far I received a cabelas card a flask haha a cool Jem stone necklace :)

Strawberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
$20 mcdonnalds gift card and an electric razor *purchased my own xmas.. bushmaster ar-15 ^^ be in the mail tuesday*

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
A binkieNuk6 socks shoes thats all.
A good Christmas in all.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So far I got an Amazon Fire HD 6 tablet, a 1TB portable hard drive from Toshiba, and a blue portable Bluetooth boombox from Jambone. I have no idea what else I'll be getting because my family is coming over for a Christmas celebration, but I'm expecting money. I also ordered myself a Behringer UFO-202 phono pre-amp online from Amazon.com, so that I can record some songs from my records to my computer in very high quality.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I bought myself a Palm M100 PDA

My gift to you guys :eek:

IMG_20141225_134952.jpg IMG_20141225_135338.jpg IMG_20141225_135458.jpg

Merry christmas!

Last edited:

Paddedbossman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
An Xbox One Asscreed Bundle with a Copy of the MCC..

Now if hackers were not trying to ruin xmas.....

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Some cooking supplies and gift certificates.

Over all I had a good day.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got tickets to see the Eagles next year. I also purchased a new cpu cooler for myself.

partier22

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
At the moment I got some money, some new socks and underwear, and penguins shirts. Not the animal the hockey team. LOL since I don't live in the same state as my family some of the more expensive items will be shipped to me such as: an ID mate which is a product specifically to the visually impaired. a TV, and they do not count this as a Christmas gift but I do. My plane ticket back to Missouri where I live. If you are curious the ID made is a piece of technology that scans barcodes of products and if it is food will read what the item is, directions on preparing or cooking whatever it might be, and instructions for using the item. The ID Mate uses a constantly updated database for all these barcodes. This thing also has built-in Wi-Fi and Skype so that ifThe item isn't found in the database I could call someone and they could identify it for me. Having access to this kind of information finally will be nice. I don't know what else it Will recognize but I guess I'll find out. I hope you all enjoy whatever you received.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I got a big surprise this morning when I opened a box my wife gave me, and it was a Stuffie! My mother-in-law was with us, but not the rest of the family, which was how our day started.

I got some music CDs, some DVDs, but what really surprised me was from my daughter and son-in-law. It was a Lenova laptop, Windows 8.1 with a touch screen, and its the kind that comes apart so you can use it as a tablet. I was blown away!

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I think I cleaned out.

12M XBL Membership
New Laptop
$250 Amazon Gift Card
$50 Dollars
$20 Best Buy Gift Card
$20 Steam (I may or may not want)
Two tickets to Carnival Cruise 2015 to Canada (Where? I don't know yet)

Role
  1. Carer
I mostly got clothes and cash. It was nice to see my family though, I think my parents are going through empty nest syndrome hard since my youngest sisters (twins) turn 21 in March and are away to college most of the time. Being around my family reminds me how good I had it when everyone lived under the same roof. I hope everyone else had a nice Christmas!

M

Maxx

Most important, a new pair of Merrel hiking boots. As messed up as my ankles are, walking any distance without them is painful.

I've almost walked the soles off the old ones.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My Christmas 2014 Haul:
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
- Mom
Dead Space 3: Limited Edition (PS3) - Mom
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster (PS3) - Grandma
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: Limited Edition (PS3) - Aunt
Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) - Mom
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception GOTY Edition (PS3) - Mom
Men's Black Digital Wristwatch - Mom
Men's Christmas Slipper Socks - Mom
Men's Slipper Shoes - Mom
Men's Long-Sleeve Shirt - Grandma
Men's Christmas Flannel Pajama Pants - Grandma
$10 Bill - Cousin
2 $10 Target Gift Cards - Cousin and Grandma
$25 Barnes and Noble Gift Card - Cousin

I will also be receiving Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3) from my other aunt during New Years weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.