• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What did YOU do on Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
As for me, I marched in a halftime band show. How about you? (If I could have gone trick-or-treating, I probably would have.)

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got horrendously drunk, danced like a moron and then crashed out as soon as I got back to my flat. No delicious sweets or anything.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I dress up as The Crow and walk around town with some friends and then went to a party at some bar.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
well I dressed up and went to school, then came home, and stayed home, then one of my friends (dressed up like a french maid) and we wrestled for a bit, then he left and I went down to my moms friends house for pizza, came back home and chatted till 4 AM.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Staysed home and browsed ADISC while eating the candy that my parents bought for the trick or treaters.It's gotten to the point in our neighborhood that you need to decorate your house or people won't come to your door because they are affraid of child molesters, oh well more candy for me. :p

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I had a couple friends over and we watched a couple horrible, stupid movies and ate a copious amount of chocolate in the spirit of Halloween. Then we went to the movie theatre and watched yet another movie (Rock and Rolla) which was actually good. I got home at about 12:30. All in all, it was a good night and there were definitely some pretty funny moments involved too, mostly courtesy of the horrible movies.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
I forgot for half the day it was Halloween. I missed my friend's party because of it. I just went to the mall, and played games. Then met a friend, went to the bookstore with him, and talked about anime. Then I went home and ate a lot of candy bought from the store. It was great, and I'm eating it.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
went trick or treating with a freind .and we decided we wanted to do some kind of prank ish stunt. so we sat in the back of another freinds truck and screamed L.O.L. at trick or treaters as we drove by :p

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
I got a bunch of candy and scared the shit out of little kid's at my friend's aunt's house

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Me? I sat around and played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion all day (we have school off because of a teacher convention), then went to a small party from 5 to midnbight, where I won the scariest costume award dressed as Codename V (there wasn't much competition). We played darts, drank soda, played Halo 2, and watched a variety of movies (The ones I remember were Saw 1&2, The Hills have Eyes 2, Urban legend 2, and the Grudge)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
One great big pile of nothing. My parents don't agree with it and anyway, it isn't as big over here as it is in America.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Didn't do much of anything. Had a friend over and talked online and browsed ADISC.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Had makeup put on me to make me look like a raccoon, went out and got very drunk, came home, slept.

D

daria7483

I went to a small party, but how's this for lame...it wasn't a costume party. I had planned my Catholic schoolgirl costume for weeks, and my boyfriend was going to be the school's headmaster and carry a wooden ruler, and like two hours before we were going to the party he called me and said he found out that nobody else was dressing up so he wasn't going to either. Boy was I pissed.

However, the party was fun. We wanted to play beer pong and my bf had brought over a door to use as a table for this purpose, but it turned out the hosts did not have ping pong balls and a quick trip to two gas stations, a drugstore and Food Lion turned up nothing, so we wound up using a pink rattly cat toy ball. Which created some interesting physics problems...the toy didn't bounce and was considerably heavier than a ping pong ball so several cups got knocked over and all of us were a little off with our shots, I think. But it was fun.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I spent the entirety of my Halloween evening lying sick on the couch from some cold that kicked in within an hour. Had a fever and horrible chills, and couldn't lift my head up without getting dizzy.

Though it could have been a lot worse... at least I wasn't throwing up or anything bad like that - so I'll count my blessings.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I went to a party, and we played Wii, watched Edward Scissorhands, ate food, took pictures, and laughed and stuff.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Went to a small party (no costume thank god), ate some great food, got home and watched "Satan's Little Helper" (quite possibly the WORST movie, EVAH!), and off to bed.

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Well, I had a couple of friends over (THEY KNOW WHO THE ARE (^_^)) and made dinner. I wan in one of my favorite baby/maid dresses and super thick diapers! We had a pleasent dinner and chatted for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.