AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hey all, so my better half wants to buy me some diapers for Christmas. Which I'm super happy about and giving her suggestions, because I know she doesn't want to be left out in the cold for this. In conjunction with a thread I made earlier about lightweight diapers, I need some info. Are there any diapers out there that have three tapes? As far as I can see, most the brands making vanilla adult diapers are using two tapes, and the brands making diapers specific to the ABDL community are making them with a single (albeit huge) tape. Is Depends the only company still making a three-tape diaper?

Cauthon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Some of the attends still use three per side, however that is the only other one I can think of besides the depends you mentioned.

Barnboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I agree with Cauthon above, I believe Attends and Depends are the only two brands (on certain versions) that have a three tape system.

MegaPaddedGamecock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like how depends still uses three tapes but in my experiences the tapes can't be re-fastened to the plastic shell. The first time you tape them on will be the last

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like how depends still uses three tapes but in my experiences the tapes can't be re-fastened to the plastic shell. The first time you tape them on will be the last

So I may have just dodged a bullet! I'm having trouble with an order at the moment but if it goes all the way through i'll get my hands on some, is it a problem all the time for you? Should I continue buying them?! bringmesunshine

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I know that you are looking for a 3-tape system, and I have worn them too. However, you might try a sample of the Tena Stretch Super (single tape). The diaper can be made really tight and the Velcro style tapes refasten forever. They are thicker than Attends and Depends, but noiseless and still discreet.

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I know that you are looking for a 3-tape system, and I have worn them too. However, you might try a sample of the Tena Stretch Super (single tape). The diaper can be made really tight and the Velcro style tapes refasten forever. They are thicker than Attends and Depends, but noiseless and still discreet.

Then let me ask this. Do they really refasten that well? I'm a veteran DL and my fiancee's just getting started. I'd like us to have diapers that fit snugly and aren't too bulky, but adjustability would be nice because we can put our hands in each other's diapers for fun times.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
...but adjustability would be nice because we can put our hands in each other's diapers for fun times.

Did you just allude to... GASP! *clicks Report button*

I haven't tried the Tena Stretch Super, but have been meaning to for some time. The wings are basically big elastic straps. ...So adjusting for the presence of a hand would, I think, be automatic. :)

I always thought three tapes per side was a bit ca-Razy. I mean, sure, if you want a diaper change to be like lacing roller skates...

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Attends with waistband and Depend are the only 3 tape system out there. The Attends are TERRIBLE. Depend is better but not by much.

If you're looking for a plastic option, Bambino has the Total Dry brand which has the taping panel. You'll be able to readjust the fit and they aren't as thick as the usual Bambino diapers.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Then let me ask this. Do they really refasten that well?

You would not believe it until you try them. I can wear one diaper for comfort 24/7 for a week with continued refastening and/or used as a pull-up. The core clumps up well before the tapes begin to fail.

babyeddie71

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Attends are the best 3 tape diaper on the market now. I use them and I place a Bambino stuffer in them. Awesome and holds a lot.

Barnboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I too like the Attends plastic backed with three tabs for lighter use. But put a stuffer in there and it is amazing how much they will hold. I would not side sleep in them, but in other cases they are a fairly inexpensive option when a Really thick premium diaper is just too much to be needed.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I too like the Attends plastic backed with three tabs for lighter use. But put a stuffer in there and it is amazing how much they will hold. I would not side sleep in them, but in other cases they are a fairly inexpensive option when a Really thick premium diaper is just too much to be needed.

Would you say Attends 3-tapes are not as good as plastic-backed Molicares? bringmesunshine

Cole

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Would you say Attends 3-tapes are not as good as plastic-backed Molicares? bringmesunshine
Most definitely. The Attends with Waistband are still comfortable, white, have front and back waistbands, are plastic backed and are REALLY noisy. I like them, but I usually have to "double diaper" them so they have more capacity. The padding clumps really bad though. I'd say that's their biggest downfall. But you can get them SUPER cheap at Walmart.com.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most definitely. The Attends with Waistband are still comfortable, white, have front and back waistbands, are plastic backed and are REALLY noisy. I like them, but I usually have to "double diaper" them so they have more capacity. The padding clumps really bad though. I'd say that's their biggest downfall. But you can get them SUPER cheap at Walmart.com.

Not everyone lives America Mr Cole! I'm a UK resident. Plastic-backed Molicares (now discontinued in the UK and possibly Europe - Boo! Hiss!) clumped a bit but only after the 2nd wetting and it was bearable! Maybe you can answer this but would you say Attends 3-tapes clump worse than P-B Molicares? bringmechristmassunshine

Cole

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not everyone lives America Mr Cole! I'm a UK resident. Plastic-backed Molicares (now discontinued in the UK and possibly Europe - Boo! Hiss!) clumped a bit but only after the 2nd wetting and it was bearable! Maybe you can answer this but would you say Attends 3-tapes clump worse than P-B Molicares? bringmechristmassunshine
Yes, much worse. The Molicares weren't too bad until they were pretty wet. The Attends will clump even if they're dry and you've worn it for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.