4. Incontinent
For Daytime And nighttime?

Night time
Abu space or bambino or inspire +
Day time
Dry life forma care night , I'd maxi
Abu cushies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ABU Space for daytime. Rearz Safari at night.
This week. Next week i may change.
:laugh:

Always as night, rarely now during the day. Mainly wear ABU Simple, Space or SDKv2s though I do also like Fabines Panda and Teddy (think I am out of them ATM) and MyDiaper Night are fabulous just a touch expensive here for every night use.

I will give any ABDL Diapers a try and haven't come across one that I have disliked even if they aren't all as absorbent as ABU.

I have loved Kolibri Comslip all white plastic backed Diapers but can't really get them anymore.

Night time Tena slip maxi or alvita all in ones with plastic pants and day time tena comfort extra shaped pads with inco pants.

Currently, goodnites for both daytime and night time.

Right now Walgreens tape on diapers for the day. For night mostly an AIO or ABU space, little pass. Going to test ABU preschool for day because it is in the price range at the case level of a few other diapers.

If I'm around the house, I'll usually wear cloth diapers (+ pins, pull-on pants) day or night. My favorites are the prefolds from Changing Times, Baby Pants, and flats from Sweet Iris. I also enjoy makeshifting with cloth baby diapers.

But I also like dispies, whether they're the actual baby kind (Pampers, Luvs) or the ABDL kind. I'm currently working through a bag of ABU Cushies v2. My favorite ABDL diapers were the cloth-backed Cushies, now discontinued. And, sadly, the new "Preschool" diaper really isn't any kind of replacement for it.

I wear the same diaper for daytime and nighttime use.

Abena Abri-Form Premium M4

Dry 24/7, Abena M4 and ABU Space.

I don't wear as often as I'd like but for long trips, Dry 24/7 or Bambino Bellissimo. If I could afford it, I'd wear a more practical (like Classico or Bianco or Attends or ATN) for work every day. And if I didn't sleep on my belly/side, I'd wear Tykables or Bambino Bellissimo overnight as well.

Abena Abri-Form M3s both day and night...The few times I sleep padded anyway XD
I've only tried like two other brands, Abena's definitely my favourite... I prefer my diapers thin and cloth-backed, so the M3s fit pretty well ^^

I use Bambino diapers exclusively for now due to price and absorbency and sexy design. I love the new trends of authentic packaging like with Tykables but I am loathe to switch to a company that charges $15.00 for shipping.

Goodnites or mamy poko baby diapers for night time use and pampers easy ups for day time use :p

I'm older so I wear what I did when I was a toddler, cloth and plastic pants.

Tena Stretch mostly for me. I really like the fit and being able to pull them on and off, and they're decently absorbent for wearing out and about. I have some Abena M3's I've been wearing around the house but I don't like them as much. Also have some Depend pull-ups for real discreet use when I think I might need a toiletless bathroom break while out and about.

I don't wear to bed very often so I don't have anything special for that.

During the day I wear a Leak Master cloth contour diaper and plastic pants. Right now however, I'm wearing a Depends because of a flare up of diaper rash. At night I either wear my daytime diaper with an insert or a night weight (8 ply) prefold diaper and plastic pants. Sometimes during the day I wear a daytime diaper pull up, also by Leak Master, I wear plastic pants over all my diapers

i just bought Attends slip active, really like these to wear at day time.

I got loads of different types of brands but usually only wear drynites in the day.

Wear whatever I like at night except drynites as they tend to leak too easy laying down.
And come apart at the sides if moving about ALOT when sleeping.

I wear whatever I like in the day too!!!

In public it's diapers like tena slip maxi which are more discreet and thinner or drynites.
I wouldn't wear rearz inspire + incontrol say out on public.... But I would on LONG car journeys though.

vaippalover said:
i just bought Attends slip active, really like these to wear at day time.

They are excellent for daytime , exp. l during colder days

- - - Updated - - -

Daytime:

Attends Slip Active M9 M10( best)
Tena Flex Maxi or Plus (depends on time spent in diapers)
Attends Flex 8 ( medium quality but almost invincible,sometimes forget that its on me)

Night time:

Cloth

Tena Pants Plus or Maxi ( after hard day)
Attends Flex 8 ( afer hard day)
ID belt Maxi ( after hard day or during sickness, they are bulkier then Tena flex)
Tena Ultima ( during ilness - summer)

PE

ID slip extra plus ( during ilness - winter)
Attends Regular plus M10
Tena Active fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back