What diapers do you use

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really isn't a diaper I won't wear during the day, just depends on how I'm feeling. As far as night goes usually an Abena M4 or Confidry 24/7.

During the day, I usually wear Abena M3s.

At night, it depends. I'm a heavy wetter. At home I will usually wear M3s because even if I leak, I have a mattress protector so it's not a big issue. Away from home, I'll usually wear either a thicker disposable (like ABU Simple) or cloth diapers.

I also occasionally need thicker day diapers for stuff like extended stays in one place without access to a toilet, or long drives. ABU Simple usually. If I know I don't have to get out of the car at any point and I'm going somewhere understanding I'll use cloth diapers, but that's very rare.

For almost two years I've been wearing Northshore Supremes during the day and Depends pull-ups when exercising. But currently I'm also using Dry 24-7's and ID Slip PE Maxi's. Usually at night I will wear Northshore Supremes or cloth diapers with plastic pants.

I wear about 4 diapers a day and pay for them with my flex spending medical account so most ABDL diapers are out of my price range.

I use a veriety of disposable diaper brands whilst abroud on holiday although my favourite has to be Grand Adult Diapers in the Philippines as they are comfortable and very absorbent, In fact I am wearing some now whilst lounging around in the hotel room relaxing.

I have a review of adult sized diapers if your interested in reading my blog.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

I haven't tried much diapers, so whatever I can get my hand on I guess. wouldn't sleep in pull ups though.

Daytime: Molicare Super Soft Plus (Kind of a meh diaper to be honest, plastic backed were far superior.)

Nighttime: Dry 24/7

Abena Abriflex M3 pull ups during the day (while the wife is away at work.)
Commando at night time when the wife is home. Wish I had the opportunity to wear at night, but that is pretty rare for me.

Abena S4 and Goodnites L/XL lately, although I plan on placing an order with ABU soon (Preschool maybe?). I'm a lot more confident about mail ordering since I learned about getting packages held at UPS and FedEx locations for pickup. I live in a tiny isolated community where UPS and FedEx are delivered to a general delivery building where anyone could peek in someone else's box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back