What Diaper Were You Wearing To Ring In The New Year?

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Simple question....

Were you wearing a diaper, and if so, what diaper were you wearing to start the new year?

And was there any significance for doing so?

I started with a Rearz Lil monster, but someone wanted that off of me before the ball dropped. Now I'm the only one still awake and my head is still half stuck in lil'space and I can't decide what to wear

A very wet DC Amor pink Diaper. These are really nice and I wanna enjoy them. I only have 2 left but will be getting more soon. These were the very first premium ABDL Diaper I ever got to try so I figured I should start the new year off right :)

Lyokodl said:
A very wet DC Amor pink Diaper. These are really nice and I wanna enjoy them. I only have 2 left but will be getting more soon. These were the very first premium ABDL Diaper I ever got to try so I figured I should start the new year off right :)

Wow, I had never heard of these before. I looked them up after your post.

Very cute.

Reactions: Lyokodl and NooNoo
None... I had to work...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, LilxFawn and Deleted member 45172
I had a wet and messy Seni Quatro overnight diaper on when the ball dropped.

Tundra1975 said:
I had a wet and messy Seni Quatro overnight diaper on when the ball dropped.

Sounds like someone dropped the ball on getting changed.

😋

Just kidding...

I was a wee bit wet myself at the time.

ABU kiddos nuf said

MegaMax. Wanted something that would last me all evening and through the night.

I was just wearing a cheap pull up the nursing home uses, unfortunately after ringing in the new year I went to bed and had a poo accident in my sleep. Can't have urine accidents due to a suprapubic catheter.

I was wet and asleep in a Magamax when the ball dropped

I had wet a megamax a few hours prior to midnight and I wanted to use my diaper at the stroke of midnight but didn't make it and messed with about 10 mins to go. A great way to start the year - a fireworks display followed by a diaper change :p

Reactions: NooNoo
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Wow, I had never heard of these before. I looked them up after your post.

Very cute.
I second that.

tranquility slimline

ABU DinoRawrz so I could show my wife my cute side after I changed into my nighttime diaper. She said the dinosaurs were very me!

Crinklz Aquanauts
Now wearing a Tykables Cammie

Last edited:
I was wet and asleep in a cloth prefold and PUL panties when the ball dropped.

Rearz Safari and a couple of Bamboo reusable inserts when Big Ben Chimed in 2020... Lasted till mid morning...

I feel asleep at 10:30 ,so missed it all, but don't really care, never really enjoyed new years anyway.

No diaper unfortunately. If the wife allowed it, I would have definitely been padded.

Reactions: ARBBB2
Back