What diaper size fits me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carouselle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My waist is 30 inches, hips 37-38 and 5"2/125lb. I am 20yo old female if that matters anything

Depends on the brand but most mediums should fit you fine

TheGazelle said:
Depends on the brand but most mediums should fit you fine
kk thanks

Your waist puts you at medium, but the hips might put you into larges- depending on the manufacturer. Unfortunately they are all different with no real standard, and every person is just as equally different too.

The only way you'll really know what fits and works without leaking is to try a bunch of different samples. We all go through this, so consider it a right of passage. Oh, and when you find one that works, keep looking. You might be surprised to find something better still, or at the very least you'll find a fall back second diaper should you ever come across ordering delays.

2 years ago I was 110lb. I got some baby diapers squeezed on but the tapes ripped (ofc they are for babies, after all) I think the mediums would be fine, I tried large adult pull up and large store briefs and they were BIG on me.

Carouselle said:
2 years ago I was 110lb. I got some baby diapers squeezed on but the tapes ripped (ofc they are for babies, after all) I think the mediums would be fine, I tried large adult pull up and large store briefs and they were BIG on me.

You're probably right. Keep in mind though, diapers are supposed to feel kind of big. After all, they are made to fit like diapers, not tighty whities.

Generally speaking, you want to get a snug fit all around the legs and waist bands. That's to say, you should be able to get two fingers under the leg bands without difficulty, and four fingers under the waist band, but not really more than that or it will be too loose and prone to leaking. Tighter than that and you can cause other priblems too. You also want both the front and back top of the diaper to extend up to your actual waist line, not your hips/belt line. Though that last part is more important for guys.

I would say the general rule of thumb would be medium. But each manuafacturer can be different. However, each manufacturer/brand will usually have sizing charts available so you can purchase based on that. I’d also like to suggest you try some samples if you can before purchasing full packs/cases, just to be sure you’re comfortable with the fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back