What diaper is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Fdecba380820e9d4b6c869aa57a340190%2Ftumblr_n2g5a8LKA81sbuqgoo1.jpghttp%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2F067c460440816d9b8a323dca79ab5d60%2Ftumblr_n2e9wj80wz1r0rpuro2.jpg

I just saw these pictures and really want this diapers now! Anyone know what they are?

LiLFionna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Private
aww, so cute? i don't know :/

LiLFionna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Private
i failed once more lol

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I noticed them as fabine exclusives right off the bat because of the soft blue colored strip going down the length of the diaper. Those are definitely one of my dream diapers to try, but not anytime soon with that ridiculous price. I've also heard from another adiscer that their customer service was horrible.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
They are so cute but I've tried the twice and they leaked for me even though they hold a lot.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Get them while you can

If you are thinking about getting them, you better get some while you can. My understanding is they are no longer producing them with this backing! This new printed backing will replace the original one: http://www.buntewindel.de/WebRoot/Store13/Shops/63089193/5008/2AAE/DF7E/29FC/8A0E/C0A8/28BD/CC39/IMG_1263.jpg

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
They kinda looked like "MyDiaper comfort "

BUDGET-ADULT-BABY-ABDL-DIAPER-OPEN-BACK-600x550.jpg

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
That is because they ripped the design from them and put it on those diapers so thus the reason why they discontinued that design.

Oh okey, well i bought a pack of em >.< they are just crap they cant hold anything barly

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The first picture it seems that it's mydiaper (I'm wearing one right now btw xD) and the second one is the now discontinued fabine. You can find mydiaper at abdlfactory.

The print is different although very similar between the two, another difference is the less padding and a more rectangular shape of it on the mydiaper which males it less bulky and absorbent but in my opinion it makes it feel and look more like a modern baby diaper! However as I said they don't hold much and don't seem to have much sap on it as well, also I advise using some sort of adhesive tape on the front or you'll rip the diaper when pulling out the tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.