what diaper is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Definately a Tena Flex. Probably Tena Flex Maxi actually... thicker than the super.

Those look thick.. but they don't look that comfy.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Honestly Lily... how do you know? Not that I don't believe you... but do you have any proof?

The only Tena Maxi diaper marketted in the USA is the Flex.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Wait darkfinn, you are saying we can get those diapers in the US. They look insanely thick.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Wait darkfinn, you are saying we can get those diapers in the US. They look insanely thick.
Thick or not, what use are they when they leak during the first (!) wetting! At least that's what a Tena flex managed to do on me. So I'm avoiding them like the plague because I like the thickness to turn into absorbency.
Tena Flex may work for girls going #1 in a sitting or standing position, but any deviation from this optimum is too much for a Tena Flex to handle!

Peachy

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Even Abena Xpluses don't look that thick, but it could just be the way it looks on her...

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thick or not, what use are they when they leak during the first (!) wetting! At least that's what a Tena flex managed to do on me. So I'm avoiding them like the plague because I like the thickness to turn into absorbency.
Tena Flex may work for girls going #1 in a sitting or standing position, but any deviation from this optimum is too much for a Tena Flex to handle!

Peachy
a stuffer for an x-plus Maybe? you be wearing for 1 WHOLE day
7 floodings!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tena Flex was the first adult type I tried completly to wear since I was a baby, the Green type I think it was. And for me wetting in them wasnt much of a problem, it didnt feel like they leaked when I did nr 1 in them, but I did it slow and careful, sitting on my sofa. a week after that when I was gonna throw that sofa out there was a big yellow spot on where I used to sit, I still wonder till this day if it was from me wetting. My mother even mentioned to me to be carefull with the new Sofa I was gonna get to be carefull and not to drop any sodas in it etc... ::( :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.