What diaper is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
If you really wanna know what I think, and of course you do...I think it looks like a pastie.

Role
Diaper Lover
Woman + Diaper = Win

It looks like a molicare IMO. A more bleached less purple one.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I think the somewhat visible verticle lines make it look like a molicare classic. But I agree with ayanna, there is no shadow on the woman which makes it look like a pastie.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It looks a little fake, but why would Club Diapers, a pretty well-off company IMO, use fake pictures?

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I still say faked picture...the lighting in the picture doesn't say "over exposed" for me...on the diaper maybe, but not the rest of the picture...if you look the light is shining from the left side of the photo and shadowed on the opposite, but the diaper is lit the opposite way (note the 'shadow' on the left side of the diaper no shadow on the right)

Blues Disciple said:
It looks a little fake, but why would Club Diapers, a pretty well-off company IMO, use fake pictures?
Ummm...'cause it's a 'club' for 'freaks' who like to look at pics of girls in diapers and they (the freaks) aren't very fussy.

*isn't a freak 'cause she doesn't get off on looking at diaper pics, she just likes to wear them occasionally*

ps Look at the girl's shirt...it's neither 'tucked into' nor 'lapping over' the diaper...it's just there (you can see the visible line from the top of the diaper)...it's definitely a 'pastie' in my opinion.

pps w00t! Post # 69! hehehe

Attachments

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Your calling me a freak?
no, she was clearly not calling anyone a freak...because that would be condescending on a forum where everyone wears diapers. lol kekekeke^_^

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Those look like some form of Kendalls, but I'm not 100% sure. Kendalls in the US have been known to have that blue part in the padding.

Status
Not open for further replies.