Status
Not open for further replies.

RootBeer8900

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:SHOCKED:

MUST HAVE THESE...if they exist! lol

But seriously, please provide any info you have on them :) Thank you in advance!

tumblr_my5uzdoGfu1stimufo1_1280.jpg

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i'm interested in the answer to this as well I've seen them all over the *ahem* internet.

LiLFionna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Private
If i'm not wrong they are Fabines exklusiv christmas

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm not familiar with fabine is that an ab/dl company because if it isn't wow how did they get away with that.

LiLFionna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Private
Well I guess so, tho they dont say they make products for AB/DL's, it's clear that these kind of diapers are not for the massive public. I'd buy them even if i'm not an AB. (yet?)

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
well if they were treading waters before they've definitely jumped the shark with this.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know what that is but I don't think it's a buntewindel product Those are cloth like tapes, singles. All the famines are quad tapes, plastic blacked and taped. Although the colors used are somewhat similar (pastel pink and green) the pattern is nothing like their christmas diaper.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thats not a child in a child's diaper is it? I can not tell.. I did a reverse image search and found nothing.

RootBeer8900

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did a reverse image search already and also could not find any helpful results. I don't think it's a child's diaper because of how the tabs look. I know the single-tab is meant to mimic a child's diaper, but it looks more similar to some adult diapers that exist. The difference being the design of the diaper. Which is why I can't figure out what they are!

Scubadiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Are you sure? it really looks like a fabine?

-Gus

100% sure. Other than having an all over print, it doesn't look like a Fabine at all (Christmas or Otherwise)

Link to Christmas Fabine

Sorry to bust your bubble.

I would also agree that this COULD but a highly modified Tena Stretch, but it would have required significant time/technology to modify the diaper with such finesse.

I was also concerned that this was a picture of a child in a diaper (TL;DR, it's not), but based on the scale of the objects around the subject, this appears to be an adult. I primarily used the length of the needles on the fake Christmas tree as my known length. I would estimate that every needle is 1/2 to 1 inch, making the velcro stretch tapes on the diaper at least 4"-5". This would make the total diaper length approx 30"-34" which is the size of a Medium adult diaper.

Let's uncover this mystery and find out what diaper this is!!!

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I could swear the last Fabines I had were of a 2 tape design, plastic backed tho and looked an awful lot like those

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Anyone have any other ideas??

The Tumblr account that uploaded that and the other images of that diaper is attempting to find out more, bit the word was that it was an entirely custom job for the photo shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.