• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

what diaper is the best at walgreens

Status
Not open for further replies.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
ok i'm planning on going to walgreens which diaper should I get

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Usually at Walgreens they don't have much of a choice, you can get Depends, a classic. Or sometimes they have Tenas. Or they have their own brand called Certainty which is a cloth-like diaper which sucks because it isn't plastic backed.
I noticed you are of the Tau'ri, are you a Stargate Sg-1 fan? I am. I got the whole series on my computer. We should start an Sg-1 club.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If you want cloth backed get the Walgreens brand (Certainty I believe), if you want plastic backed get Depends.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Im just finishing up using a pack of certainty diapers, they are much better than depends.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been using Walgreen's Certainty Fitted Briefs for more than a year, since Baby Grizzy turned me on to them. They are pretty good, almost the best that can be bought locally. The medical supply store has Prevail, which seem to be made on the same production line as the Certainty and are marginally better.

Last edited:

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you don't like what you see you can order from walgreens.com in the store and have the shipped to the store for pickup.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you don't like what you see you can order from walgreens.com in the store and have the shipped to the store for pickup.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
thay sell the tena berf
I am cautious about using anything that isn't a tape-on diaper. Some of the ones I've tried (not those you mention) have had leg openings that are too wide and didn't inhibit leaks.

Your mileage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.