Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Whatever the brand/name, it is stuffed and or layered, so you would not get that same result without making similar efforts.

Kosnic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looks like a store brand to me. Where I'm at we have Meijer and they look just like that. They're cloth backed with refastenable tapes, but they suck in absorbency.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Definitely not Molicare or Dry24/7! Looks like prevail or vintage Attends?? Something similar to those with the writing on the tabs. Trevor is right though, whatever it is, it is stuffed!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Definitely not Molicare or Dry24/7! Looks like prevail or vintage Attends?? Something similar to those with the writing on the tabs. Trevor is right though, whatever it is, it is stuffed!

The Prevails I found pics of had Xs on the tabs. The more recent Attends I have have small diagonal lines in a grouped pattern. The best Attends had no writing at all.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Prevails I found pics of had Xs on the tabs. The more recent Attends I have have small diagonal lines in a grouped pattern. The best Attends had no writing at all.

I know assurance diapers have Xs on the tabs, did not know Prevail do too. The one Prevail diaper I have has "Prevail" written on the tabs so I was assuming based on that one. I thought Attends once had writting on the tabs? I could be wrong but thought I saw some on ebay.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I know assurance diapers have Xs on the tabs, did not know Prevail do too. The one Prevail diaper I have has "Prevail" written on the tabs so I was assuming based on that one. I thought Attends once had writting on the tabs? I could be wrong but thought I saw some on ebay.

Looking back at it, my image reference may not be as reliable as I hoped. I'd go with your personal experience over that. I do seem to recall Attends having writing on them but it wasn't any I ever owned. I went through a big gap after they stopped being good back in the 90s.

Sickness

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's a kendall/coviden wings diaper. Super cheap. Don't hold much of anything.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What others have said, these diapers are significantly stuffed and/or tripled if not 6 and are no where near as thick as they seem to portray in this picture. It is definitely a Kendall Wings. I actually have some in plastic backed. They are cheap institutional grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.