Status
Not open for further replies.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It was.
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /files/p1000996_100.jpg on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It does not let us see the page. Their webserver is preventing you from directly linking it.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Forbidden?? that doesn't help. I need straight answers.
Host the image elsewhere, yes?

The internet-machine is clearly conspiring against us.

This truly must be a diaper of wonderment... I await with bated breath.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I see, I guess u have to join the site to see it but since a link wont work I'll describe it.

It was white and plastic. It had the same design format as an Abri form X Plus The words, the wetness lines, Everything. You could say its an exact copy but it has a few differences.

the tapes are the same, the wetness stuff designs, color and format are the same, yellow for small, blue for medium, and green for large.

here's the difference, the words for sizes that go across the diaper, say stuff like Medium Super or Large Super and the yellow lines that turn blue when wet have little letters alon them, M for medium and L for large. Could this be some form of Abri Form??

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
possibly just changed the design on the wetness indicator... they do that ever so often...

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
it doesn't like the referrer URL. Click reload and it should work (did for me anyway). Look like abriform to me.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I was able to see the image without problems. Maybe the server was down?

At any rate, it's an Abriform Super in size Large. I've tried Abriform Super diapers, but that was back in the day when the medium version was completely blue. I guess they switched to using exclusively white plastic nowadays, as their XPlus diapers have also changed.

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Odd, I was not able to see it either, said forbidden.

Does not matter now, Peachy summed the thread up.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
okay... wow... my estimate of someone's IQ just dropped...

it says "Large Super" right on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.