What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C, cloth diaper and Winnie the poo poly pants.

Right now, I'm not wearing any diaper at all -- just a pair of black underwear. But the other night, I went to bed in my deceased grandmother's "Attends" pull-up, due to my period being so heavy, and had the best night's sleep I'd had in a long time with the help of pain medicine for my headache and cramps. I just wish I had more of them in a bigger size for next month...and then the one after that, and then the one after that, etc.

SDK, Baby pants "training pants" with the blue dinasaurs, plastic pants and a onesie. Diapered up.

a Tranquillity Contour pad, in an Abena M4, under a Bellissimo

Fun Fact: if you try wearing this combo you can not walk....no matter how hard you try....and im not even hardly wet :p

Nurex, I think these diapers aren't out of my country (Venezuela FTW)

Symmetry7 said:
Baby pants "training pants" with the blue dinasaurs

bought some of those myself the other day...did you get "my first training pants" or "almost a big kid"

Also, none at the moment...haven't really had a chance to wear recently

my first training pants, of course :p

Tena Slip Maxi at the moment

Just have to share... Wearing a soaked Dry 24/7... I think it's the first time I've worn or wet in 6 months!

Just put on an Abena Premium x-plus :)

Just took off a soaked Dry24/7. Sitting here bare bottomed in my footie right now.

im wearing a cuddlz printed diaper right now .....

Wearing a plastic Attends (one of the six tape ones - so so crinkly!). Wore a Bambino Bianco earlier. This is the first time I've worn or wet in months - feels so great. :)

A fresh Abena M4. All ready for bed now. :)

Tena ultra with a pampers stuffer

Nada. I'm at in-laws :'(

Trouble said:
Walgreen's Certainty Fitted Briefs. That's how I roll.
Me too but two at a time now just cloth

goodnite :)

Goodnite here also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back