What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still none as they must of gotten lost in the mail or something so I have an underjams sample coming(damn me and being half asleep before realizing they're not discreet)

A very full luvs size 6

Abena x-plus w/ Huggies size 6 overnight stuffer.

Tena Ultra Stretch. Has its ups and downs. Not the best for night time.

Yeah, I'm not impressed with the Tena Stretch either. The sides are very weak and tear easily.

I'm wearing a two-tape Attends right now.

Yeah, I'm not impressed with the Tena Stretch either.
It seems like with so many diapers the makers get really close to something great, and then blow it, like on the Tena Stretch velcro.

Luvs Size 6 and Huggies Overnites

Depends Mens. Never again. Not horrible, but I prefer something with at least the adjustable velcro things, if not tapes (I thought these were adjustable when I bout them). Time for me to look for a med supply store.

depends maximum protection. made the lead from pull up to actual diaper recently

Abena X-Plus with a abrilet maxi booster, I think it's too thick!

Molicare Super Plus, first one ever. Very comfy and much thinner and quieter than I expected, while dry anyways. Bit of an issue with the tapes though.

Loopy said:
What issue did you have with the tapes?
Nothing major, just that the plastic cover stretches a bit and I wanted to tighten them back up but the top part of the double tape didn't stick very well.

tena slip maxi, they are so comfy

A wet Luvs Size 6... Pretty impressed with these, especially for a baby diaper!

Secure x-plus small with Huggies size 6 as a stuffer.

Went for bulk today:

3 Luvs Size 6
1 Boys Goodnite XL
1 Depend Refastenable M
1 Abena Abri-Form X Plus M

Never really tried to have a big, bulky, making me waddle diaper combo before, but this certainly does the trick!

Wearing Attends right now, hopefully my Cushies come today! :)

Kendall Wings Choice Plus Quilted with a Molimed Maxi as a stuffer/booster neatly wrapped in a Salk Sani-Pant Pull up Plastic Pants. Snug as a bug in a rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back