What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SofiaInPampers said:
BetterDry! They’re my go to diaper.
Yes same here

Currently sitting in a wet and messy Seni Super Plus diaper.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Was in a messy rearz princess pink last night, but changed before bed into a tykables Camelot. Hope NRU get some new rearz and northshore stock soon as I'm almost out of nappies

Reactions: BabyZinga and chrischrischris
jamiejamie said:
Where did you purchase it from?
In the Netherlands they are available on the second hand markets and online in boxes of 100 diapers

Reactions: jamiejamie
I just put my morning pee into a pampers! Mmmmm. Ecstasy.

Hour two of alone time tonight and I decided to go with a nice thick Tykables Camelot. Just finished another beer so this dry diaper should be getting wet soon!

rearz lil monsters diaper with three tranquility boosters! and my target brand kids purple zip up onesie! ! 🚼🧷🍼6E8984C0-072A-41B1-9F02-C4D3F6EB52AE.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and BabyZinga
My last Abu Cushie, just woke up and wet it!

Need to order some more, I find the two tapes don’t fit very well so will get some 4 tapes or pull ups on my next order.

Stuck in meetings all day, so my BetterDry is soaked! Lucky to be able to be diapered all day!

Hughes pullups

last two nights I wore Little Rascals, they did not leak, plastic was a bit itchy on sides, but liked them

Reactions: BabyZinga
I’m changing out of my four tape bunny hops diaper from Abu

I am ready for bed in a Forsite Am/PM Stars diaper. It is getting cold outside and my diaper will help to keep me nice and warm (and wet) in bed.

a soaked ninjamas

My first ABU (peeelabu).

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga
Diaper Connoisseur Idly glad I only have two more left

Tranquility ATN with a stuffer that I've been in since late this afternoon. Feeling wet, changing for bed soon.

Well tonight will be cool! I just got my order of a nice thick bag of Rearz Princess diapers. When the new design came out I couldnt wait to try them on! I didnt like the older design. So I pulled one out of the bag and it was amazing! Ultra cute and girly, thick and oh so crinkly! Im going to love these!

Reactions: BabyZinga and moobabs
A very wet cloth one.

Rearz Safari at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back