What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soaked Boys Goodnites XL; it has probably been like 8 years since I've worn one of these and I gotta say, wow - this feels amazing.
The new XL is a bit bigger. Not big enough but hey, it's an upgrade!

Last edited:
Reactions: moobabs and HomeAlone
A Cloudry white (Size M).

DLSpunky said:
Northshore MegaMax, tie-dye. It's interesting how different diapers and the sizes fit. I'm a size medium and, for example, InControl Nights fit me quite tight. But, the Northshore MegaMax fit really large, and the butt sits rather high. Having said that, once I adjust the tape to where I need them, they are rather comfy. View attachment 69731View attachment 69730
That’s what I’m wearing now!

It’s leaked twice, but that’s what happens if you hammer it…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DLSpunky
Pampers Baby Dry

tonight I’m in a little for big ABdry diaper, with two tranquility booster pads!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DLSpunky
Attends Slip Regular Plus, plastic-backed. Slightly more rubberized plastic as apposed to the crinkly plastic I'm used to, but so far so good, they've held one wetting just fine.

diaperpatrol said:
tonight I’m in a little for big ABdry diaper, with two tranquility booster pads!
You really look like a little boy!

HomeAlone said:
You really look like a little boy!
cause I am silly! 😊🙊🍼

• Love
Reactions: HomeAlone
Currently I'm wearing an pampers baby dry size 8

Reactions: HomeAlone
ABbjornNL said:
Currently I'm wearing an pampers baby dry size 8
Where did you purchase it from?

My rearz alpaca diapers just came in today I’m glad I was finally able to get some. So I’m wearing a rearz alpha diaper with my Minnie Mouse nightie

Reactions: BabyZinga
Only one in the house tonight so I am rock’in a heavily powdered Tykables Unicorn. Love the smell of the old J&J Baby Powder!

Reactions: moobabs and NorthwestDiaperDude
A perfectly dry Snow White BetterDry!

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
A girl Drynite for today!

Reactions: BabyZinga and moobabs
RearZ Rebels with a onesie from Amazon 🤔🤔🤔 ~> wearing since 11 this morning + dr.s appt + lunch + groceria Fiesta! and now to nappy; all wet, warm & squishyy at 7:30 Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and HomeAlone
Tena active fit ultima pe backed. One of the best diapers Iv found on yo market.

Tranquility ATN

Goodnights XL, boys, striped. :)

BetterDry! They’re my go to diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Opi and chrischrischris
a tykables little rawrs diaper, with 2 large tranquility boosters, and a tranquility contour booster. very thick! 🦖🦕🧷🍼

Reactions: BabyZinga, Opi and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back