What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
boots staydry adjustable slips. wore one last night for the first time. very enjoyable.

Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
I'm wearing a boots stay dry adjustable. it was clean on a hour ago, after my bath. its not clean now, I just wet it about 2 seconds ago.

ATN with poise pad and reassurance booster.

Had worn a Cloudrys on Friday night, then thought last night that I probably wouldn't need the extra absorbancy, so wore a plain white Southern Star, let's just say it wasn't white by the time I got up, and it was very near leaking, soaked to the max, so I'm back to a Cloudry's tonight as I obviously need the extra absorbancy at the weekends.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Im wearing a really wet betterdry nappy 😀

I am ready for bed in an Attends Premier diaper and a pair of Kleinert's waterproof pants.

Crinkles original print and a tykables dubbler, for about six hours of pounding dr. pepper, ya, it's really full

DiaperVapor said:
Had worn a Cloudrys on Friday night, then thought last night that I probably wouldn't need the extra absorbancy, so wore a plain white Southern Star, let's just say it wasn't white by the time I got up, and it was very near leaking, soaked to the max, so I'm back to a Cloudry's tonight as I obviously need the extra absorbancy at the weekends.
By the time I finally got up, it was soaked! Thankfully my onesie was keeping it up, but I could feel the weight from the back, as I was soaked front to back, had a good shower after getting up. Back in bed in another Cloudrys, definitely good for long weekends and lazy days!

If you were patting my bottom right now as we cuddled.
You would probably feel me tense up just a bit and the palm of your hand would definitely feel what was happening in the seat of my ABDRY diaper.

A very wet Tykables Overnight v2, boy these things can take a battering!

Rated at 7000ml, think I’m close, been in it 5 hours and have wet after 2 pints of milk, 2 x 2l of water and it’s still going without leaking…

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, littleluvs, Norfolkdiapersub and 1 other person
Wifes just put me in a tykables galactic for the evening/night

Wore a cheap hospital pull up with a poise pad to work today and not sure how it didn't leak. Now home in a northshore supreme with 2 reassurance boosters.

Forsite Under the Sea

Reactions: littleluvs
An old (2012-ish?) Abena L4 that I found behind a drawer in my dresser, with two no name boosters. I switched to ABDL diapers and stopped using the Abenas. Forgot how awesome they used to be.

Reactions: littleluvs and chrischrischris
Rearz Black, Size M

Reactions: Ghg789987 and chrischrischris
Abena M4. My ol trusty 😊

Abena Abri flex pull up

Just put on a Crinklz. I'm feeling sick, so lets hope it holds up.

• Sad
quartz200420012 said:
Just put on a Crinklz. I'm feeling sick, so lets hope it holds up.
Sorry to hear that get well soon

Serendiapity said:
Rearz plain white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back