What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hti24 said:
Just changed into a fresh Rearz Princess. I've got the place to myself for the next couple days, and I'll be diapered the entire time!
...and, now, I'm wearing my first-ever LittlePawz. The Princess and subsequent Inspire+InControl didn't last long, oy.

Reactions: chrischrischris
hti24 said:
...and, now, I'm wearing my first-ever LittlePawz. The Princess and subsequent Inspire+InControl didn't last long, oy.
Hope you like the new diapers

hti24 said:
Also let me know how it feels when your new diapers are wet

• Love
TD712 said:
Also let me know how it feels when your new diapers are wet
Just finished changing into a fresh one after soaking the previous one! I liked them! I don't think they're about to become my favourite diaper, but they're a nice change-of-pace after spending most of the past few years in Rearz dips. That said, I also got some Safaris and Bellas when I bought the Little Pawz - you know what they say about a tiger and its stripes ;)

Enjoyed mega maxes while I was in the hospital. Nurses was happy not to have to come change me every few hours. Now home in a nice m4 with poise pad.

I found some plastic backed depends on sale and I'll be wearing them during the day and my plastic backed attends at bedtime

Attachments

• IMG_20211117_185747_218.jpg
    IMG_20211117_185747_218.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: littleluvs and chrischrischris
It’s been a long week of planning for my best friend’s bachelor party. I decided to forgo my habitual Abena M4 for a ABU 2-tape Kiddo.

Just changed into a MegaMax for the day! gonna be a fun day of zoom meetings!

A very damp Megamax with a Tykables Dubbler inside. Thick and comfy.

A Blue Cammie

Rearz Select

Tena Slip Maxi, well used

Rearz princess pink (the all pink one not the new) with a tykables dubbler, then my pink gary plastic pants locked over the top, day off work so the wifes done this to me and give me a list of chores. If I complete them to a satisfactory standard before she's home from work I get unlocked and a change, if I fail to complete or do a poor job she's going to add a second nappy of her choosing over this one, relock my pants then send me out shopping for ice cream for her and possibly a takeaway (takeout)

A Rearz Select diaper this morning is wet and a very small mess, hardly worth mentioning.

Waddling around in a night weight cloth diaper and plastic pants. Flooded last night's diaper and had to change when i got up. I could have gone with something lighter for the few diapered hours I have left, but I really wanted to enjoy the bulk.

A very wet Megamax I put on last night.

A cloth backed cushie from my original stash, while waiting for my order of the new version to arrive.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and chrischrischris
Better dry

Two Goodnites pull-ups over top of a thick TENA overnight pull-up. I feel very snug and comfy in my thick padding. I’m not wearing any clothes. Just my diapers

Reactions: littleluvs
Hi guys ! This is my first ever reply. Im wearing Rearz Safari ( one of my favorites) ive been Proudly Diapered 24/7 since 1990. And I'm 3 years old. O, when I grow up, im going to be a Fire truck

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, littleluvs and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back