What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet ATN...

Violet Seduction from Rearz

PNW509Little said:
Violet Seduction from Rearz
Me too! I was cleaning my closet out and found one lone violet seduction so I decided to wear it today! I like purple diapers mainly because it's not something you see too awful many of.

KenworthW900b said:
Me too! I was cleaning my closet out and found one lone violet seduction so I decided to wear it today! I like purple diapers mainly because it's not something you see too awful many of.
And its such a pretty purple color! I am not typically a big fan of the solid colors but this one is different.

A wet Princess pink diaper with a t-shirt and pacifier. 😊

Reactions: BabyZinga
ShyDL19 said:
A wet Princess pink diaper with a t-shirt and pacifier. 😊
Enjoy it! 🍼

• Love
Reactions: WetDL22
Tranquility ATN that might be a little wet before bed

My Daddy puts in Rearz! With a pacifier in my mouth to calm me.

Another Comfort Slip XL sposie wet this morning, only 8 are remaining in the bags!

Tena Small Brief, I don't know yet if I like them or not, I prefer the feeling of Pampers

My favorite makeshift, cotton jersey sheet, pins, PUL pants with baggy hiking shorts over it all. XL t-shirt and flannel shirt, hiking boots. Just came back from a long walk, at that perfect point of comfortably wet but not soggy.

<sigh> It really is time to shower and put on big boy pants, but I DON'T WANT TO.

Been in a mega max for the last 9 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: wetaccident and inconsurferdude
littleluvs said:
Been in a mega max for the last 9 hours.
Wow, does that include time sleeping?

I'm wearing a wet megamax right now.

Just wore and wet the 1st of 5 Comfort Slips remaining in the last opened bag.

Today a rearz alpaca and a pink rhumba panty diaper cover.

Unicorns!

Reactions: BabyZinga
wetaccident said:
Wow, does that include time sleeping?

I'm wearing a wet megamax right now.
No just my daily routine

Tykables blue cammies I just made my first pee pee In it for the morning

Blue MegaMax and a gaurdians of the galaxy t-shirt

• Love
Reactions: Wally and TD712
I just changed, but I want to tell you about a new experience. I decided to wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants to work today. I had a contour print cloth diaper, a disposable incontinent pad with slits cut in the plastic, and then a NorthShore Booster insert. Over this diaper I had a pair of baby print plastic pants. I put in 2-3 drops of scented oil for any odor control that may be needed, and it was needed! I had this diaper on for a total of 12 hours, I wet quite a bit at work without a problem. I got home, ate dinner with my wife , still in this soaking cloth diaper, and then one last wetting that finally leaked onto my pants. The diaper was soaked, and I don't think I smelled very good with a wet diaper on for 12 hours. I washed up thoroughly, baby lotion, baby powder, and now in my night diaper, my choice tonight is a NS Tye Dyed MegaMax. Anyway, wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants to work and wetting throughout the day was different yet enjoyable. I will do this more often, and it will save on some cost for my disposable diapers. Great to know I can wear cloth diapers discreetly, and I like the variety. Being wet in a cloth diaper is certainly more noticeable than a disposable diaper, but I actually like the wet, clammy feeling. Pants, socks, diapers, and a towel are currently in the wash. The plastic pants were hand washed and rinsed, then towel dried and hanging up to finish drying. Washer just finished, got to put everything in the dryer. More cloth diapers for me in the future, maybe once to twice a week.

Reactions: MaxxH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back