What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing a Member’s Mark Total Protective Women’s Brief.

Woke up with a steamy wet Abena L4 with stuffer and Rearz christy plastic pants. Ate a jimmy dean breakfast sandwich, drank coffee. Waiting for the back to fill now. Won’t be long.

Unicharm moonyman super big
for girls

Rearz Lil Monster

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
Unicharm moony man super big for girls

something like Japanese goodnites

Attachments

• 7F040045-CD4D-48D0-9B99-1D0740EAE74F.jpeg
    7F040045-CD4D-48D0-9B99-1D0740EAE74F.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: chrischrischris and BabyZinga
Frungie said:
Rearz Select diaper that is wet and messy.
been meaning to get some of these. they look awesome.

Rearz barnyard

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs and BabyZinga
BetterDry

Reactions: chrischrischris
Attends Active Slip M10
Deffinitely that I will need to use them soon.

Rearz Princess. First time wearing in almost a month, and I was so excited to put it on this morning I was physically shaking!

Reactions: BabyZinga and chrischrischris
Last night I slept in a vintage Huggies Baby Steps (1995+\-). Now spending the morning in it. I almost don't want to wet as I have so few left. But eventually nature will call and I will have to be changed and join the grown-up world... But for the next few hours...

VINTAGE-HUGGIES-DIAPERS-Girls-size-5-XL-over.jpg

dpr 007cr.jpg
DTime 008smcr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diaper44, BabyZinga and chrischrischris
hti24 said:
Rearz Princess. First time wearing in almost a month, and I was so excited to put it on this morning I was physically shaking!
Just changed out of the Princess into a brand-new (as in just bought) Inspire+InControl. I'm back on the all-white diaper train! (And it's already soaked.)

cloth. I buy my diapers from amazon. right now I'm heavily diapered. I take 1 44X44 double layer flat diaper and smooth it out. then another 44 single layer folded in 3rds length wise in the middle with abut 1/4 of it over the top of the outer diaper. then anoter 44 double folded in 1/4s square. this then goes under the part of the center soaker pad thats over the top of the outer diaper. thehn a 36X36 single layer folded in 1/4s is layed down the middle. the 44 square diper is then angle folded then folded down. this puts the heavy padding where it will do the most good. I then take a 36 double fold it in 1/2 and lay it down the center. I fasten it on with boingos. this makes it much easier and tighter then pins. If you wear cloth diapers you should try them. I can wear these diapers all day and heavily wet them several times without fear of leakage

Reactions: steviet
Yesterday I put on a NS purple Supreme diaper at 6:00 am and left for work. I got home about 12.5 hours later and there wasn't a dry portion in my diaper, wet from front to back without even a small leak. Wetting throughout the day at work was convenient, fun-relaxing, and I had a very productive day. For bed last night I opted for a LFB Little Trunks diaper, and now that it is morning, I am wet and messy. I plan to go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper before I change. Jogging with a wet and poopy diaper is amazing. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion.

Tena Super. It's wet, and I don't want to change yet, hehe! 🤫

Last edited:
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Northshore MegaMax, I love them... With 3 booster pads.

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs
Rearz Alpaca tonight!

Reactions: BabyZinga
I was going to wear a Bambino Classico V1 but decided against it when I realised I probably needed the extra absorbancy, with me not feeling too well and my leg playing up a bit, so I went with my trusty Cloudry Toys ABDL Diaper with their super absorbency of 6000mL with the blue absorbent core zone, with that just put on snugly now, I've also changed into and put on my Rearz black snap crotch Onesie to keep it tight and snug against me.

They look like this for anyone wondering:
cloudry-toys.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BabyZinga and Deleted member 56273
Wore a Sétte Elements XL this night, I did some fun before sleep then wet the sposie once I woke up.

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am lying in my crib in a completely dry tykables overnights.

Reactions: BabyZinga and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back