What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the image above, this one is wearing the Prevail Per-Fit 360° size medium diapers (a blue color, not white), with one of the white floral lace panties on top of the diaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
a bambino “con-tractor” diaper under my rocket ship onesie from lil kink! 🚀 🍼

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 52837
Wet and messy rearz princess pink

Reactions: BabyZinga, diaperpatrol and Deleted member 58759
I just put on my Rearz Safari and I’m dry for now

Reactions: BabyZinga
Maybe I am the only one, but I wish this thread would stick to what diaper people are wearing and not the contents of one’s diaper. I like hearing about what diapers people like and sometimes even seeing pictures of (clean) diapers (not close up crotch shots), but I don’t really want to know what is in the diaper. Does anyone else agree?

If you look back at the first pages of this thread, people only spoke of what they were wearing, not the status of their diaper.

Reactions: db80, DiaperVapor, New2DLWorld and 4 others
Wearing a crinklz, it's starting to be one of my favorites to wear. They just feel right.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Deleted member 58759
Wearing a LittleForBig AB Dry. They’re absolutely amazing

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Went to bed in a rearz barnyard

Reactions: BabyZinga and RedPandaDL
Northshore Supreme Green diaper

Reactions: Calix and RedPandaDL
In a pampers swaddlers 7, wet and going to change into a pampers stuffed depends in a few hours

Tie dye Megamax that's full to the brim. It always surprises me how much these can hold. Doesn't seem to matter that I've had 40 to 50 oz of water, it will take anything.

Tranquility ATN. I forgot how crinkly these are

Northshore MegaMax. I really like them!

It's my fourth night in a diaper my max absorbancy go to Cloudry Toys*. I'm getting in as much wearing as I can before next week as I'll be too busy to wear for a while, but tonight I get the bonus of my Rearz Black Snap-crotch Onesie arriving finally so I'm wearing that as well too and I'm amazed at how well they hold the diaper up. Normally by now I'd be pulling the diaper up myself or having to re pull up the front after tossing and turning ocasionally, but no, the onesie keeps my diaper in place and snug. Still does feels a bit odd having a t-shirt go down below around my crotch and butt and snapping up, but I'm getting used to it.

*rated 6000mL absorbancy, they also have a blue absorbancy core in the front. I've only ever leaked out one of them once, other than that, I've still yet to get one of them to full capacity, even with all my trying.

Last edited:
ABU Barebums. Haven't worn these in a couple of years. I kinda love the new outer covering. They're still plastic-backed, just not quite as loud as before.

I tried my first Crinklz yesterday with a Pampers Nappy Pants stuffer and it was great, but I had to take it off as I unexpectedly got a call from a friend and went to meet them, so I took it off and kept it for today as it was still clean. Unfortunately, as per the advice of others, you can't untape a Crinklz very easily, so I took it off like a pair of pull-ups in the hope that it would still fit, and to my surprise it went back on like a glove (well, like pants anyway 🤭) and so now I have it back on again, just in time for my morning poop. The diaper looks amazing, I love the texture of the plastic and the boldness of the colours, and the design is adorable. It was surprisingly easily to put on given the tapes are difficult to adjust, and it is a little smaller than Tykables medium nappies, but all in all I think I will be buying a full pack once I've used both of these samples.

Betterdry

Reactions: CDiaper and RedPandaDL
Tykables Puppers!

Reactions: BabyZinga and RedPandaDL
quartz200420012 said:
Betterdry
I've tried just about every diaper out there and this is by far the best!!

Northshore Supreme with booster pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back