What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents Choice L/XL. Got about 24 left (2 packs). Using them up to get them out of here before I start using the REAL collection: Goodnites/GOON/ABU Space & Lil Pawz. These Parents Choice are "fillers" as I amass more of what I like.

Parents coming home tomorrow so in a bit I will be changing into a Dinorawrz size M to dust and vacuum. My 5 day clothing hiatus is ending tomorrow at noon to be prepared for their arrival.

Day off from work, so I am in a mostly dry Goodnight XL. I will use it during the afternoon.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
Wearing my first ever abdl nappy (a Abu kiddo) they came today and oh my god I am in diaper heaven, I drank A LOT late this afternoon and was gunna try hold it till later on this evening however my bladder had other ideas and I quickly put one on before I almost had an accident Oops 🤭 good thing I put my diaper on in time can’t wait to soak it even more later this evening

Reactions: HomeAlone and BabyZinga
I got home from work and changed my very wet Abena M4 diaper after 10 hours, ate dinner with my wife; and have yet to decide my night time diaper choice, I guess a Megamax Tye Dye, size small. Tomorrow morning it will not be small!!

Mamy Poko taped diaper. I like how it's a baby diaper but still fits me :3

NorthShore Supreme.. and a pinch of sass!!

Attachments

• 20210914_162441.jpg
    20210914_162441.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 12
I’m wearing a wet L’il Squirts with my new plastic pants. 😊

Current I’m laying in bed, cuddling with my fiancé in a freshly powdered ABU Little Pawz diaper. 😍😇🥰

I'm wearing a wet 2 layered Walgreens brand stretch diapers with a luvs size seven as my stuffer.

Reactions: littleluvs
As predicted from my post yesterday, my morning small Tye Dyed MegaMax is not very small anymore; in accordance with the name I am Mega wet and Max messy.

Black megamax

I just put on a nice dry L’il Squirts diaper.

Goodnites L/XL

Reactions: DamianTheAngel and ThePaddedTurtle
The (probably) last 2 packs of XL Cushies ABU had finally came so I'm wearing one now

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
2:17 am, woke up and couldn't get back to sleep even with the comfort of a wet and warm Rearz Lil Bella diaper.

Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Hi, wearing a Tykables Camelot with a booster and plastic pants over the top. Very comfortable.

Reactions: BabyZinga
Going to take a nap in Mamy Poko in my cute jammies :3

Attachments

• imageedit_4_7232101133.jpg
    imageedit_4_7232101133.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and BabyZinga
A very very wet Mega-max ..... my regular overnight diaper and my regular totally saturated morning

Have the house to myself for the next 3 hours. Just put on a very crinkly Little Rascals diaper. Not so crinkly now as it is already pretty wet.

Just changed out of a soaked kiddo into a fresh bunny hops ready for bed, won’t be dry for long tho I can already feel a flood approaching lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back