What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frungie said:
Just a boring guy, same as yesterday morning: another wet and messy NS purple Supreme medium diaper. I'll change in about 2 hours and I have to (don't have to -want to) go to a friend's Memorial Service that is about an hour drive. I think I will stick to a NS diaper for this, a NS Lite either blue or purple should be discreet and reliable. I'll wet, but no messy diaper at the Memorial Service.
Update: I put the NS Lite medium, blue diaper on at about 7:30 am. I left for the Memorial Service at 8:30 am still dry. Arrived about 30 minutes early, 9:30 for a 10:00 am Memorial Service, still a good boy and dry. I had a cup of coffee in my car during the hour drive and we all know that coffee is a diuretic and bladder irritant. I wet during the service, wet more on the way home, wet more at home, wet while eating dinner with my wife, and now it is almost 5:00 pm and I am still in the NS Lite that is veerry wet but no leaks. For a Lite diaper they are absolutely amazing. ;)

DinoRawrz size: M

An InControl Essential diaper this morning that is very wet and messy. The InControl Essential diaper is supposed to be for daytime use, while the Original diaper is for night time. I find that the Essential is quite "essential" for my night time conscious wetting, since I am not incontinent.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I spent the night in a Li’l Monsters with a flat cloth baby diaper added in the middle for bulk and softness as a stuffer.

Today, the first half of the day, I spent in Bambino Bloomeez. Now I switched to GetNappied PlayDayz (blue) for the evening.

sinceiwassmall said:
I spent the night in a Li’l Monsters with a flat cloth baby diaper added in the middle for bulk and softness as a stuffer.
I also often use a cloth baby diaper as a booster.

Reactions: chrischrischris and sinceiwassmall
Finally got my hands on some Northshore MegaMax.
So far I'm impressed. Strong tapes, high capacity and a soft, durable but also silent plastic backing. Needs a bit more testing but seems to be on par with BetterDry/Crinklz. Plus I really like the tie-dye version. A fresh, colorful design that is not babyish.

Cheers

Reactions: chrischrischris, RedPandaDL and kdlstarry9
A wet L’il Squirts diaper. 😊

Reactions: tails1234
A girls XL GoodNite, after having worn (and wet!) my first-ever (!) boys XL GoodNite. Actually held up really well, though I still think I prefer the girls' models more.

Got my first vaccine shot today and have to take it easy for the next few days, so what better to do than to put on a diaper tonight.

First time trying an ABU SDK. I like the design and the landing zone, BUT I'm definitely a 4 tape person, not only do they look better IMO but they properly fit my body. With the two tapes it felt like I'd just put the top two tapes of a four tape diaper on. and I felt very loose at the back around my lower bottom, no matter what I did, so out came the clear packing tape and I made two lower tapes and secured the diaper tightly and snugly, now I'm protected and safe, and can relax!

Definitely feels soft, and I can feel the soft padding right up the front and right up the back. So apart from the two tape design, I like it!

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyZinga
LifeInPlastic said:
Finally got my hands on some Northshore MegaMax.
So far I'm impressed. Strong tapes, high capacity and a soft, durable but also silent plastic backing. Needs a bit more testing but seems to be on par with BetterDry/Crinklz. Plus I really like the tie-dye version. A fresh, colorful design that is not babyish.

Cheers
I must admit I am completely impressed by their performance. I wore the MegaMax in L now for 19h(including 7h nighttime) and it started to leak at a volume of ca. 1550ml. That is outstanding for a non boosted diaper! I`ve showered and now proceed to see how the M sized variant I just put on performs.

Cheers

Last edited:
Inspire Incontrol Elite

Reactions: BigLittle
A wet Princess Pink (old version).

A twice wet Camelot under a pair of pink Kins plastic pants.
Still plenty more nappy capacity to use

Slightly wet Goodnites XL right now, but have a big shipment of ABDL diapers on the way. ☺️

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
This morning I am enjoying a wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper.

Reactions: dltyty
Me too Frungie!!

A nicely filled skateboard Goodnite, so glad I padded up last night!

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back