What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up this morning in a Little for Big Little Trunks diaper that is very wet and messy , sooo nice.😌

Reactions: Uproar360 and HomeAlone
Just put on a ABU Simple ultra

im waring vivacty slip pluss. they seam good so far

I wish I was wearing one now. I have to pee real bad but I don't want to stopped what I'm doing and use the toilet. I sure wish I was wearing one of my Rearz lil monster on- it would feel so nice and comfy. And; I would now be enjoying the wetting of it and feeling all the wonderful sensations. :);)

Reactions: HomeAlone
Very wet crinklz, put it on before bed and woke up soaked.

Reactions: wettingagain
A slightly wet ABU Simple Ultra.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Until 15 minutes ago I had my totally wet and heavy Betterdry from the night. But to prevent overflowing, I changed into a Abri Form L4 xPlus, which is already wet again. It's going to be a fun, wet Saturday!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and chrischrischris
Little pawz under my Alice dress

An absolutely soaked ABU BareBum.

Reactions: wettingagain, Deleted member 57387 and chrischrischris
I'm in a wet and messy Abu simple dry kids, 8 packs came in today and I'm loving it.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and wettingagain
I'm actually having a bit of fun.(experimenting) I'm wearing a pair of training pants instead of diaper. I allow myself to get to major urge to peepee and then let a trickle out. I want to keep doing this thru out the day. I don't want to soak it. I will use the bathroom when I can't trickle anymore. I don't want a gusher because then I will have soaked it and my fun would be over and it would have to go into washing machine. I want to see how long I can keep doing this before I finally give up and just fully wet them. Lol. 😅

Although I prefer plastic back diapers, I also like some variety in my diapers. So, I am ready for bed in an Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a booster insert for extra night time wetting and a nice pair of plastic pants to assuage my fondness for plastic back diapers as well as for extra night time protection. In roughly another 9 hours I will be up early in the morning quite wet. If the rest of the body cooperates, I hope to add a mess to my morning diaper shortly after I am up. Tomorrow is the Fourth of July/Independence Day for the United States. No offense to our United Kingdom diaper colleagues as we celebrate our independence from British rule. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans. My wife and I are going over to her sister's house for a barbecue, and I plan to wear a discreet diaper for the day, probably a NorthShore Lite diaper, blue color.

Reactions: wettingagain, Deleted member 57387 and Indyboy44
Slightly wet MegaMax!

I just put a white mega max on. The mega max is a good diaper. I will be able to keep it on even when I wake up in the morning.
wettingagain said:
I'm actually having a bit of fun.(experimenting) I'm wearing a pair of training pants instead of diaper. I allow myself to get to major urge to peepee and then let a trickle out. I want to keep doing this thru out the day. I don't want to soak it. I will use the bathroom when I can't trickle anymore. I don't want a gusher because then I will have soaked it and my fun would be over and it would have to go into washing machine. I want to see how long I can keep doing this before I finally give up and just fully wet them. Lol. 😅
Update: my training pants ended up soaked- good thing I had a pee pad for protection. Needless to say I ordered a couple of plastic pants today. I could get used to the training pants - they are comfy.

Dry 24/7. Just changed into it for bed.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Deleted member 57387 and wettingagain
Frungie said:
Although I prefer plastic back diapers, I also like some variety in my diapers. So, I am ready for bed in an Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a booster insert for extra night time wetting and a nice pair of plastic pants to assuage my fondness for plastic back diapers as well as for extra night time protection. In roughly another 9 hours I will be up early in the morning quite wet. If the rest of the body cooperates, I hope to add a mess to my morning diaper shortly after I am up. Tomorrow is the Fourth of July/Independence Day for the United States. No offense to our United Kingdom diaper colleagues as we celebrate our independence from British rule. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans. My wife and I are going over to her sister's house for a barbecue, and I plan to wear a discreet diaper for the day, probably a NorthShore Lite diaper, blue color.
Update: It is morning and I am very wet. My body cooperated and I messed my diaper while making coffee. So here I am starting the 4th of July wet and poopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back