What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnites my favorite ones and only ones that fit im to little for everything else adult

Reactions: chrischrischris
Just put on a fresh Bunny Hopps🥰🥰

Reactions: iPad
Molicare Slip Maxi with stuffer 💧

I want to put one on so badly, but can't - have to run errands this afternoon. I'm to shy to wear outside of home. :( Can't wait until tonight so I can test a new overnight diaper. I will so enjoy peeing in it. But......sigh....that's not until later today. :(

A Cushie under a pair of yellow Kins plastic pants

DanielW said:
I just opened my last case of the original Molicare Super-Plus. I'll be sad when they are gone.

Feel you.

Just changed into a Tena Maxi

Now i’m wearing rearz alpacha.......with a full bladder and a mimijumi bottle full of milk

A very wet Cuddlz Aquanaut. I had to pee pretty bad earlier as I'd been enjoying holding it for awhile and peed in my diaper as soon as I put it on.

Reactions: HomeAlone
Wearing bunny hops with doubler tonight

It's really really late, but I finally got my order delivered a couple of days ago, so I'm testing a Northshore MegaMax overnight. It's seems quite comfortable and fits well. It's been a very long day and tomorrow will be a repeat of today.

A wet and messy Attends Premium diaper is sooo nice this morning. I'll change in about 2 hours; a BareBum diaper for the office today.

Pampers Size 8... you'll never believe this, but I am ready for a change! ;)

I'm wearing a on-its-way-to-being-very-wet ABU Peekaboo. It's already making me waddle. Trying to fill it to sagging. I love the way these fit me.

Reactions: wetaccident, wettingagain and chrischrischris
Frungie said:
A wet and messy cloth back Attends Premium Diaper this morning. I prefer plastic back but sometimes like a variety and a local Medical Supply Store sells Attends Premium, so its convenient to just walk in a buy a pack of 14 in medium.
I don't poo all the time in my diaper, and when I do I prefer to take it off after about half an hour. So I like to buy the cheaper ones to use for poo and use the ABDL ones to max out with pee over several hours or a day. I think It's great to have a variety of types on hand.

Have been changed this morning into a medium sized white MegaMax under a pair of clear Kins plastic pants

Reactions: chrischrischris and HomeAlone
Currently I’m in a Tykables Puppers for the night, though I’m wishing I could squeeze into some Easy Ups instead

Currently laying on back in bed with a doubled up Terry nappy with a stuffers as extra padding. Over this I have plastic pants. I fancied maximum protection tonight. I am wet as hell and a bit hot too but enjoying the wet, soggy padding all around my bottom. No way my thighs can touch so feel very childish. This thing feel huge and if not so humid I'd make it more fun in a onesie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back