What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to finish off an old pack of cloth-backed Supreme Lites, so that's been my choice for the past couple days.

Prevail day and night brief. Had an old bag of them so I figured I would use them up for daytime use. Bright yellow cloth backing, so so absorbency.

A wet and messy Rearz Little Monsters diaper is providing me with my morning enjoyment, except for a migraine but sumatriptan is starting to work. I really enjoy the solitude in the early morning before my wife gets up, and she doesn't have to be exposed to my messy diaper. Today is garbage/trash pick up day, so my poopy diaper will go right into a plastic bag and then the garbage can. I think I will change into a NorthShore Lite purple diaper for work.

Blue mega max, cant say enough good things about them.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
Right now a doubled up PeekABU that's wet, my girlfriend was in a Rearz Safari that I put her in last night and tried to change her when she soaked it but Princess Pink Crinkle didn't want a change and when I walked into the nursery this morning i was hit with the familiar smell of a dirty diaper and there she was on her knees in the crib, paci in mouth, shifting the load in her diaper around, I commented on how stinky she was and then changed her into a fresh PeekABU because when I asked her what diaper she wanted she pointed at mine and said same as daddy

Reactions: Jr2012 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Just dropped a big mess in my goodnite

ABU Bunny Hopps.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Curiositykilledthecat, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
perlFerret said:
ABU Bunny Hopps.
They are so cute. However; they don't quite fit me right - which is disappointing. I'm a bit heavier in the thighs and they don't give.

Rearz alpaca for bed

Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Curiositykilledthecat and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Tykeables Little Rawrs

Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Ready for bed in Little for Big Little Trunks diapers.

I'm wearing one that I bought from a medical supply store and I've already wet them. LOL. It can handle a few more pees so I'm not going to change it yet.

Frungie said:
Ready for bed in Little for Big Little Trunks diapers.
Hope you're up wet and soiled @Frungie

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
a very wet new girl XL Goodnites

Basic unisex diaper right now

Super soft, super comfy, Super Undies. They are great for tooshie pats too!

I slept in Bunny Hops two tapes,
I prefer four tapes I noticed, but the print is so cute.

TD712 said:
Hope you're up wet and soiled @Frungie
I am up in the morning very wet and messy. Best way to start the day.

In a doubled up Paws and since its the last day for role-playing until Sunday I put my girlfriend in a PeekABU, a rearz safari and the a Rearz little monster and as a little present I put a vibrator in her, watching her waddle from the changing table to the crib was funny since she fell on her butt 3 times.

Just removed a very soggy BetterDry and put on a Abena M4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back