What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last ABU Bunny Hopps- they're so cute. I just put them on and they are already wet. My body just knows I'm supposed to wet diapers - it's amazing. The moment I put one on - it's wet in about 2 minutes. I love the feel of wetting and my body welcomes it!!!

Reactions: Jr2012, Deleted member 51008, Curiositykilledthecat and 2 others
Tena slip M, green one. But was wearing my first ever molicare diaper before that.

I couldn't wear for a couple of days, so when I got home from work today, I put on a ConfiDry and put wee in it almost immediately. Feels so good and so warm. Maybe I'll poo later also, now that I know I like the feeling. Right now I'm just warm and wet.

Reactions: Paciboy89 and wettingagain
Erm.. printed ones specificly from pre-school.. dead give away? 🙄😒 Yep knew it.. bye haha

I'm currently in a doubled up PeekABU that's wet, Princess Pink Crinkle (girlfriend) is sound asleep in the crib with a wet ABU Preschool

Reactions: Paciboy89
Northshore Megamax white M at this moment!

Abu simple ultra, slowly getting wetter and very soon very messy!!!!!!😁

DiscreetDL said:
I'm currently in a doubled up PeekABU that's wet, Princess Pink Crinkle (girlfriend) is sound asleep in the crib with a wet ABU Preschool
My PeekABU is even more wet now and was going to change and decided to see if the Princess needed a new diaper and I caught her being naughty, she was rubbing the front of her diaper when I crept in so I helped her a bit and once she was done I changed her into a fresh Preschool.

Reactions: Jr2012
I woke up soaked but not leaking in a Tykables Little Builders (discontinued but I still have some left). Since I was so wet I thought I better change rather than risk a press-out leak while I am sitting here. I put on my last Goodnights XL and messed almost immediately.

I just completely flooded a green north shore lite. I was worried it was going to leak but it didn’t. I pee in it standing up and I was even able to lie on my back and use it some more. Man did that feel good.

Last edited:
The advanced Depends for Men, Real Fit. Hunky guy on the box but they aren't bad. Best thing you can get off the shelf at least in these parts, way better than their original. I got some good stuff on order, but that's for fun a

MK6 said:
I just completely flooded a green north shore lite. I was worried it was going to leak but it didn’t. I pee in it standing up and I was even able to lie on my back and use it some more. Man did that feel good.
I love their stuff too but when I diaper up for fun it's serious business. Well, I mean I pee a ton so looking forward to my Supermaxes and shakers. And then beer up and watch some bowl games. Maybe someday I'll meet a buddy to do that with.

rshunter said:
I love their stuff too but when I diaper up for fun it's serious business. Well, I mean I pee a ton so looking forward to my Supermaxes and shakers. And then beer up and watch some bowl games. Maybe someday I'll meet a buddy to do that with.

SOAKERS, that is.

Tykables unicorn, I love their tapes, easy to readjust. I had a busy workday so getting my diaper on, was great.

Yellow Kins cloth prefold with cute teddy bear heads in different colors and Pink plastic pants with teddy bears and other toys. I'm a little wet but don't need to be changed for a few hours.

Trying out my first pink Northshore Megamax. Feels nice so far...

Reactions: Liljaypup
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back