What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just put on a fresh rearz lil monsterz with a tranquility contour pad as well as an attends booster. I just messed in a brand new diaper though! I hate when that happens!C9164C04-FE1F-47FA-A3DB-209CAC968740.jpeg

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Currently sat in a slightly wet little for big vintage diaper. Not really into messing but thinking to use a suppository for an extra surprise. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Rearz Little Squirts Splash ☺️
20210408_185313-01.jpeg

Reactions: wetaccident, DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and 1 other person
MaxDL said:
Rearz Little Squirts Splash ☺️
View attachment 52703
Not sure what I like more... a squished in slightly wet diaper or the diaper peeking over the jeans... both are sexy af

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and MaxDL
WetDiapers247 said:
Not sure what I like more... a squished in slightly wet diaper or the diaper peeking over the jeans... both are sexy af
it's because I decided to put myself in diapers at the last minute tonight after a big day of work..

Normally I put a onesie before go outside but not now.. I just come back grocery like this 😋 but me too I like to see my diaper out my jean like that.. I looking a bit like a toddler.. 😁

Btw.. Do you received your PeekABU? 😁😁

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, WetDiapers247 and chrischrischris
MaxDL said:
it's because I decided to put myself in diapers at the last minute tonight after a big day of work..

Normally I put a onesie before go outside but not now.. I just come back grocery like this 😋 but me too I like to see my diaper out my jean like that.. I looking a bit like a toddler.. 😁

Btw.. Do you received your PeekABU? 😁😁
I did! Got my Tykables, PeekABU and Forsite under the sea all today! I am wearing the forsite UTS right now. Love it!

• Love
Reactions: MaxDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Just got my samples in. So tonight it's a Tykables Puppers.

Reactions: WetDiapers247, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Went to bed in a dry Rearz Little Monsters (RLM) diaper and woke in a wet RLM diaper that is now also messy. I won't change for about two more hours, but before my wife wakes up. My diapers are not hidden from her, but I don't expose her to a poopy diaper.

Reactions: WetDiapers247 and chrischrischris
Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Women's maximum absorbency pull-up with extended wear diaper over. Its a two diaper day.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Order of a pack of Tykables Cammies arrived earlier today, now sat in a pretty moist one enjoying a glass of wine

Reactions: chrischrischris and WetDiapers247
ABU PRESCHOOL

Reactions: chrischrischris, WetDiapers247 and Deleted member 41919
quartz200420012 said:
Just got my samples in. So tonight it's a Tykables Puppers.
Not a fan honestly.

Tonight it's DC Idyl.

wore last nights ,,little for big cuties, with 2 boosters and at noon changed into an XP 5000 with no boosters, today I got six new packages of diapers , a cloth diaper, 2 plastic pants, so not sure what to wear tonight?
Recieved rearz barnyard, rears and 2 packages of rears in control elites, bambino belissimo (sp) and lil monsters, maybe should try cloth tonight?

A dry tranquility slimline diaper that I was just changed into 30 min ago.

My everyday, and every night diaper, a BetterDry.

• Love
Super comfy, Super Undies.

Just woke up in my soaking wet betterdry all cuddled up to my lovely stuffie

Reactions: WetDiapers247
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back