What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crinklz.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and Lyokodl
my last all white Crinklz "Betterdry".... and just ordered some samples from ChangingTimes.

• Love
Reactions: Codiapermike, DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and 1 other person
ID super slip PE

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lyokodl
xxPampersBoyxx said:
Betterdry... Night Night 🚼
13 ours later, 4 full wettings and still holding it. Whoever invented them did some amazing job. So much better than most incontinence brands. Getting changed now, it's been a pleasure 😁

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Lyokodl and sissybaby34
Semi filled blue Megamax

Cloth backed M4. These are really comfy, I just wish they had hook and loop tabs.

I am enjoying a wet Rearz Lil' Bella diaper at the moment.

• Love
Just put on a fresh BetterDry and now letting it flow

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and Lyokodl
Tykables overnight

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and Lyokodl
A Rearz Alpaca under some yellow plastic pants
My last one of a 3 day spree, gonna go back to being a big boy tomorrow 😉

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Me really not complicated lol
When Im 24h diapered (weekends) this my both preferrred diapers.. right now Im in a Rearz Lil Squirts Splash since 3h P.M ( 8h30 P.M now ) soon I'll change in a PeekABU for overnight and tomorrow mornong, back in Little squirt for all day time 😋
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-809642099.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51008, Rearz902, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
I wear Abena M3 pull up nappies, very thick night time nappy that holds alot of baby pee and very comfy

Just changed out of a pink megamax into a blue 1

Reactions: Codiapermike, DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and 1 other person
7C435A30-81FA-4E2A-97E6-F7B4425C8D21.jpeg

In a fresh bambino bianco. just got these new jammies in the mail too!
😊 ⚽🏈 🏀

• Love
Reactions: Rearz902, DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and 3 others
I'm in a wet and messy super dry kids diaper. I got up and had messed my diaper in my sleep last night. My fiance is still sleeping, and should be up shortly. I'm sitting on a disposable pad having coffee, and will be changed when she gets up.

Reactions: Rearz902 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I put on an Abena M4 before bed. I am fasting, not necessarily for religious reasons, but for spiritual and self-discipline reasons. It is Saturday and I haven't eaten since Thursday at about noon. I certainly stay hydrated, however, and last night I went to bed wet, which I usually don't but I just couldn't hold it. I am up now and pretty darn wet. Walking down the stairs to the kitchen my diaper was sagging in the back. I am sitting here now, and so fortunate that the Abena M4 is doing a wonderful job with no leaks. Since I am conscientious about the importance of hydration I will be diapered all day and stay busy to keep distracted from eating. I feel just just a little "wafty" but nothing serious. I will break the fast Sunday morning when my wife said she is going to make a nice brunch for Easter.

Happy SIDF to one and all🥰🥰
I'm in my afternoon Lille Supreme Maxi with double booster nappy just chilling till bed time when mummy changes me ready at 8.
She will be putting me in my super thick overnight set up, terry, 6 bamboo boosters, and tonight cos it's special, my bright red 10 snap sided vinyl pants, all wrapped up snug in my footed PJ's (unicorns) and snuggly with Harry rabbit and my purple dummy and ribbon🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I SOOOOO CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I forgot to post this yesterday🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍

Rearz princess pink

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Traveller
chrischrischris said:
Rearz princess pink
I love these but can't afford them often, maybe for Christmas, birthday, and the odd play date with mummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back