What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my first adult diaper! I'm wearing DinoRawrs.

Reactions: Twily, db80, SaggyDiaperChris and 5 others
Went for a rearz Dinosaur tonight, usually only wear tykables at night but tbh it was the first one I pulled out of my changing bag lol

I'm still in my night time diaper which is a tranquility atn with a huggies overnite size 6. I still have on my footed PJs and my diaper is pretty soaked to the point of leaking.

Reactions: Kane2000 and SaggyDiaperChris
I'm in a blue supreme lite decorated with a blue's clues landing strip

Reactions: littleluvs
It was Camelots.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
Sheepies said:
I'm in a blue supreme lite decorated with a blue's clues landing strip
Hi!
What do you mean by blue clues landing? It kinda sounds like something from Northshore...? I have (and basically like) the supremes, but sometimes they pop-off with the tabs when I get hot with my body or pee too much in the front. Then: pop-pop-pop! I use their most absorbent since it makes sense to me. Also, I noticed if you take-off the blue tab, which just has half the adhesive, the white one somehow works better. But, I got an order of purple ones months ago that were all made off-set, and I called them about it. It bummed me out. But, out of stubbornness, since after talking with the distributor, they figured I was out to take advantage of them or something so I later went to other sites, but I tried to correct the ones I got by mushing the stuffing to wear it needed to be unless the cut was just way too off. Sorry if I got your subject wrong. (Smiles)

Wondercrinkee said:
Hi!
What do you mean by blue clues landing? It kinda sounds like something from Northshore...? I have (and basically like) the supremes, but sometimes they pop-off with the tabs when I get hot with my body or pee too much in the front. Then: pop-pop-pop! I use their most absorbent since it makes sense to me. Also, I noticed if you take-off the blue tab, which just has half the adhesive, the white one somehow works better. But, I got an order of purple ones months ago that were all made off-set, and I called them about it. It bummed me out. But, out of stubbornness, since after talking with the distributor, they figured I was out to take advantage of them or something so I later went to other sites, but I tried to correct the ones I got by mushing the stuffing to wear it needed to be unless the cut was just way too off. Sorry if I got your subject wrong. (Smiles)
The blues clues landing strip isn't anything special just a little aesthetic customization I made. Though it can act as a landing strip.

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-01-09-08-27-50.png
    Capture+_2021-01-09-08-27-50.png
    371.4 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: littleluvs, niteboy and Woncrinklz
Sheepies said:
The blues clues landing strip isn't anything special just a little aesthetic customization I made. Though it can act as a landing strip.
An improvement

all I have until all my stuff comes in the mail is Kroger brand adult pull ups

Just been shopping in a rearz princess pink. What my wife failed to tell me was she'd put deep heat inside it before she put it on. Its still on but luckily the burning sensation has died off

barkd74 said:
Goodnite right now. I'm wearing "peejs" over them so if they leak it won't matter.
What do you mean when you say "I'm wearing peejs over them so if they leak it won't matter"?

It's been so long since I got to wear. Had a few Crinklz aquanaut in my closet, and it was about time! One of my favorite and affordable diapers out there.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Megamax pink medium with 2 smaller adult diapers with slits cut in them underneath the megamax is awesome here is a pic after wearing and wetting for 15 hrs and no leaks

Attachments

• IMG_20210102_140409670.jpg
    IMG_20210102_140409670.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 9
Tykables Unicorn under some low rise pink Kins plastic pants

Reactions: Codiapermike
I decided to go crazy and wear 2 very thick Rearz Alpaca diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Codiapermike and Deleted member 51008
I have on a mega max pink which is pretty soaked right now. I have been up for about 2 hrs now, and still have a little bit of room for wetting. I usually don't wear the mega max, but she ordered them and we got the case on Saturday. I love how much it swells up.

I'm still in my night diaper, large Rearz Inspire+ InControl with a Northshore large booster. I like lots of layers and the hug of shapewear, so over them I'm wearing (from inner to outer) a pair of purple floral print cotton panties to absorb small leaks, white XL Gary Active briefs, an all in one girdle which also holds my breast forms, a long leg panty girdle, and over all that a long sleeved long Shadowline nightgown.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, ARBBB2 and pampers47
PaddedJayde said:
I'm still in my night diaper, large Rearz Inspire+ InControl with a Northshore large booster. I like lots of layers and the hug of shapewear, so over them I'm wearing (from inner to outer) a pair of purple floral print cotton panties to absorb small leaks, white XL Gary Active briefs, an all in one girdle which also holds my breast forms, a long leg panty girdle, and over all that a long sleeved long Shadowline nightgown.
i have not tried the inspire yet, but last night wore an incontrol ellite, did have a couple leaks on my right hip, but everytime I try different diapers , I do have some leaks untill I figure out the fit. The xp 5000 took a while to stop the leaks but love it now, I also use an abena maxi booster with a attend male booster in front, because once wet,it gets very thick!

😚 A Poopy 💩 MyDiaper Animals 🤫 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back